Coco Cuba Tweed Flap

BagLover26

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Hi! When I saw this bag in the stores my heart skipped a beat. I love everything about it, but am worried about the durability as it's tweed and the base is a lighter color. It's a huge bag for those who have not seen it in person, larger than the jumbo and soft, so I was thinking it would be great for a day bag. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 8.33.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 8.33.30 AM.png
    658.4 KB · Views: 351
I had a chance to try this bag in person in both sizes. I prefer the M/L size more just from a proportion standpoint as you're right the larger size is bigger than jumbo. I can see the plus of this larger size because it's single flap while the M/L size is double flap. I like the colors lots and that it's lightweight. I guess it's really up to how you intend to wear this bag - more of a practical every day bag to fit stuff or if you care more to use it to dress up an outfit (larger size seem more casual to me). HTH!

Tweed bags are great. Every tweed Chanel produces is specifically designed and made by Chanel. I know this sounds strange but actually some designers buy ready made fabrics. Chanel does not do that for their tweed items, and this includes tweed used on RTWs, bags and shoes. So whilst some of us think that a leather bag is of better value, for me, it is always the Chanel tweed goodies.

I like this one and if you can see yourself carrying a bag whether it is this season's or 10 seasons ago, then yes, go for it!

Hi! When I saw this bag in the stores my heart skipped a beat. I love everything about it, but am worried about the durability as it's tweed and the base is a lighter color. It's a huge bag for those who have not seen it in person, larger than the jumbo and soft, so I was thinking it would be great for a day bag. Thoughts?

Beautiful but this larger bag has no structure and it will sag. Not meant to be used a lot....

Reactions: tafleischer