Coco crush as wedding band - thoughts?

azmaei

Jul 9, 2019
361AF7DD-924F-45D1-A528-E3CA80CEF99A.jpeg I’ve been looking for a unique yg wedding band and loved the coco crush. I just got it in this morning and it fits beautifully and is very comfortable! I’m a little irked at the color difference between the metals (my engagement ring is 14k whereas coco crush is 18k) but don’t think it’s too noticeable. Overall I love the look! What do you guys think of using coco crush as a wedding band?

I think it looks fantastic! I actually think it looks a lot nicer than a lot of “traditional” wedding sets you see around.
I quite like the coco crush rings, and this one fits your ering quite nicely. Yes, there is colour difference, but if it really bothers you, you could always have your diamond reset later.

View attachment 4900105 I’ve been looking for a unique yg wedding band and loved the coco crush. I just got it in this morning and it fits beautifully and is very comfortable! I’m a little irked at the color difference between the metals (my engagement ring is 14k whereas coco crush is 18k) but don’t think it’s too noticeable. Overall I love the look! What do you guys think of using coco crush as a wedding band?

I find it unique and stunning. As to the two various golds, I think people are way to caught up in “matching”. The difference is quite subtle, but I love that it does not match. Makes it more unique. I love that you chose something that is not thought of as an engagement band and made it your own.

Enjoy and many happy years of marriage!

I really love this! And I love the Coco Crush rings!! It is beautiful with your ering. I understand your 14/18k point. I have exactly the same. My ering is also 14k and my wedding band 18k. I do not notice it that much anymore. If it bothers you, indeed as other people mentioned, get it reset.

I find it unique and stunning. As to the two various golds, I think people are way to caught up in “matching”. The difference is quite subtle, but I love that it does not match. Makes it more unique. I love that you chose something that is not thought of as an engagement band and made it your own.

Enjoy and many happy years of marriage!
Totally agree and appreciate the perspective!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and SouthTampa
I am super late to this thread but thank you for sharing @azmaei ! I have been debating this purchase myself. I was curious if you have allowed yourself to sample wearing it a bit? I want to try it on again and was interested in seeing if you found it comfortable while worn up against your engagement ring. I tried it on and loved it and felt it was comfortable, but that was only for a few seconds :amuse: 014273C0-8228-4C47-BC9D-E7A393D2323B.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cathsvila and 880