Coco Cabas large size Black or Dark Brown?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i LOVE my black, but i would get the dark brown if i had the chance :yes:

2. u can't go wrong with either colour, but if u have black in your collection already, why not go with a dark brown? :smile:

3. I love Chanel brown so that gets my vote!

4. I prefer black unless you already have a black cabas or a lot of black bags!

Can someone tell me, is this the original coco cabas with the CC on the front? TIA!!

5. brown is cool, but harder to find, I go black, thinking back on it, probably a much more practical choice given my wardrobe

6. My SA said the new coming in stocks are the original coco cabas with the CC on the front. I am so looking forward to receive the black original coco cabas :heart:! I thought it had discontinued, so glad my SA told me he will got new stocks coming in soon! :drool:

7. ^thanks so much for letting me know! (faint of heart!) Gotta call my sa tomorrow! :P

8. Just to let u know my SA is from Saks. :tup: