Coco Cabas is a seasonal thing?

IceEarl

O.G.
May 12, 2007
when I finally deciding to buy a baby cabas (the beautiful black leather one) as my very first Chanel, the SA from Chanel told me that all the stores (in where i live) is out of stock, and since it's a seasonal thing and limited edition, it won't be released again....IS IT TRUE?? I am so sad now...... I really like it after seeing all the beautiful pics here....:crybaby:

Hi bb10lue, but I later read from some of the threads here that said the cabas is coming back in fall again...I am confused...where did you get yours? do you have a good SA to recommend? I am in HK...thanks in advance.

I believe some stores are getting some for fall shipment. The price is increasing to $1995, but I'm almost positive I've read where some stores ordered the black and khaki/bronze.

hmm.. I was on 2 waiting list for a baby bronze cabas 2 weeks ago. When I called the Chanel boutique and NM again, they said that it was no longer being made; therefore, I was dropped from the list. According to the SA, the new Cabas is a bit bigger. :confused1: I want the bronze baby cabas soo bad!

Hello all, I FINALLY bought the black baby cabas!!! I got it from ebay, a power seller, I got it authenticated in the forum before I confirmed the deal. I know the seller still has at least one .... before that 2 SAs are kind enough to put me on wait list, earliest arrival is mid July, so yes, they are releasing it again, but I am not sure about the size being different tho.... I just couldn't wait for the new drop..:P