Coco Cabas: Da OG!!

How much should I fork over??

• $1650 to $1700 - Not a penny above retail!

• $1700 to $2000 - A small premium, but worth it!

• $2000 to $2300 - Hey, it's a hard to find bag!

• $2300 to $2600 - Nothing is too much for the Cabas!

• $2600 to $____ - You've gotta be kidding...!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for the advice y'all!! :flowers:

BellaFiore - that dark gray is gorgeous...please don't tempt me anymore...:sweatdrop:

nerdphanie - do you really think the original would still be available at retail?? :nuts: I don't think I know an SA who'd be willing to search far and wide for me :sad:

Thank you for all your votes and opinions ("shoutout" to BellaFiore ;)). The overwhelming majority voted for $1700 - $2000 and I tend to agree, I think $2000 is what I'd personally be comfortable with.

But after obsessing over the auctions on ebay, I think I just have to give up my dream of the original cabas...:sad: It boggles my mind to see the prices that they are going for, up to $2799!! Even pre-loved bags are selling for significantly above retail, around $2000. Now that's what I call a good investment - but bad for penny-pinching buyers like me. :shame:

Thanks again and have a lovely week!! :flowers:

^^sorry i missed this thread entirely...:shrugs:
i think you made a wise decision.....here's hoping one presents itself to you within your price range and soon!:heart: :yes:

Hi Jenn... check your PM box, hopefully it is good news (unless I was given the wrong info)! :smile:

Thank you for all your votes and opinions ("shoutout" to BellaFiore ;)). The overwhelming majority voted for $1700 - $2000 and I tend to agree, I think $2000 is what I'd personally be comfortable with.

But after obsessing over the auctions on ebay, I think I just have to give up my dream of the original cabas...:sad: It boggles my mind to see the prices that they are going for, up to $2799!! Even pre-loved bags are selling for significantly above retail, around $2000. Now that's what I call a good investment - but bad for penny-pinching buyers like me. :shame:

Thanks again and have a lovely week!! :flowers:

OH. MY. GOODNESS. :nuts:

Mick - you are a good luck charm!!

Minal - MY NEW HERO was able to find a bronze luxury bowler for herself AND a black original Cabas for me!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :yahoo: I think I love you ;) :heart:

Yay, I'm soooo excited for you Jenn (and me too haha)!! :yahoo: I owe a huge thank you to cisforcoco who gave me her number in the first place a week ago... I guess I happened to call at the exact right moment this time around... fate I tell you hehe!!!:happydance:

OH. MY. GOODNESS. :nuts:

Mick - you are a good luck charm!!

Minal - MY NEW HERO was able to find a bronze luxury bowler for herself AND a black original Cabas for me!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :yahoo: I think I love you ;) :heart:

Thanks Irene!!! I am still running on such an adrenaline rush right now that I just went to the bathroom and danced around for a minute :happydance:

Minal - thank you again :love: Can't wait to see your TWO new bowlers!!

:yahoo:

Thanks takeoutbox/Irene!! :P Your new pearls look amazing on you, by the way... are you loving them? :smile:

Aww, I'm so glad I could help Jenn, you're making me :blush:!! I'm so excited for you!! I also can't believe I'm getting two bowlers haha, I need to be committed to the Chanel asylum!! :nuts:

jenn and minal---yay!!!:party:
so happy for both of you...how very, very helpful and sweet of you minal!
and see, when we help others, good things come our way too....wonderful news!:heart: :flowers: