Coco cabas bag...

1. Soo--Im waiting for a shipment from my SA and she said theyre getting it in Satin, caviar leather and vinyl

Im pretty sure I dont want vinyl...so there is NOT patent leather?

And which are the sizes for each of the leather types and what color options are there?

Thanks!!! :smile:

2. No patent.

Vinyl in two sizes.
    Satin in two sizes.
    Leather in one size.

Colors posted on several threads...

3. okies i read that just now from digging around a little--lazy me...sorry =X

just trying to spend more time on "work" and less browsing the threads for chanel info haha...

i didnt notice any pics of people with the leather coco cabas bag on them right?

thanks so much socal! (ur on TFS too right?)

4. I so understand...

Yes, occasionally on TFS but love the speed of conversation on tPF!

Another short-cut...

Chanel 002.jpg Chanel 001.jpg
  5. ^ Can hardly stand the terrible angle of the shoulder pic above, but I will post and take one "for the team"...

6. awww thanks...yah i suck at taking pics so no worries there...love the bag and size...have to see the color in person thogh-def looks very grey in ur pic...

yah i remembered u from TFS...i love that board too but this board is def easier to navigate and all ;)

7. Here is a close-up. The black leather is definitely distressed with a slightly "faded" appearance. Took her for a spin last weekend...so much fun!

Chanel 003.jpg
  8. i LOVE LOVE it...ok trying to patiently wait for my SA to call me now haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice