Coco Cabas availability??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all,

Quick question-I have always like the Cabas due to its roominess but was it only seasonal or is it still in production? I love my flap and all but I find I get more use out of a big bag as I use my St Louis almost everyday so I'm on the hunt for this one!!

Thanks!

2. Is no longer avail.

3. ^true but you can get one from a reseller like EBay or Bonanzle. I bought a brand new w/ tags attached black baby cabas about a year ago from a reseller on Bonanzle! Love it to death! GL

4. There seem to be a lot of baby cabas floating around but I still haven't found a single original cabas. I have a standing search order at Ebay for it, but almost two years later and nothing has yet come up.

5. Really? I haven't been actively searching for a Cabas since I bought one but I have seen the larger Cabas many times on EBay and there were a few on Fashionphile maybe 6 months ago...

6. I did see one or two in demin and some in vinyl but I haven't seen one in black leather. I could have missed it though. Sometimes when I've been away I delete the search result since its already old once I'm home again.

7. yes, u def missed them because I wasn't even thinking about all the denim ones I saw. Def saw a few black and brown leather....

8. Thanks, I guess I have to scrutinize my search results better.