Food Coca-Cola Light the Karl Lagerfeld way!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
Karl Lagerfeld Coca-Cola Light Bottle

Coca-Coca Light the Lagerfeld way! This favorite drink of women has called upon the genius of Karl Lagerfeld to dress the Coca-Cola light aluminum bottle. The designer affixes his style and his famous silhouette on the bottle and delivers an exclusive creation with chic lines and also a unique box in limited edition, accompanied with a bottle-opener discreetly hidden in a drawer. The Coca-Cola light box by Karl Lagerfeld is the must-have of the season! On preview from April 24th!

You can buy the Karl Lagerfeld Coca-Cola bottle from Colette for just €3.50. Bargain!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• lagerfeld-cocacola.jpg
    lagerfeld-cocacola.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,514
  • karl-lagerfeld-coca-cola-light-bottle.jpg
    karl-lagerfeld-coca-cola-light-bottle.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,648
I'm a bit confused. So if you buy the box for 60 euros you get only ONE bottle of coca cola, a bottle cap opener and the box? Or you can buy the ONE bottle for 3.50 euros without the box and cap opener?

I'm a bit confused. So if you buy the box for 60 euros you get only ONE bottle of coca cola, a bottle cap opener and the box? Or you can buy the ONE bottle for 3.50 euros without the box and cap opener?

Thats what I think too...its a huge price difference but i'm comtemplating getting the box set because I also collect unique coca-cola bottles from around the world, this would be perfect! Thanks for sharing Nat!

My pleasure, girls! That's awesome, Nat! Hope you'll receive them soon!

I was too late, they're no longer in stock :Push: But I will get notified when/if they get new stock.

I was going to place an order for 4 bottles but shipping to US would have been 26 euros + 11 euros if I wanted them insured.:sweatdrop:

Guess what, I live in Denmark and they charged me 24 EUR for shipping, I think they have some standard charges no matter where in the world they ship :Push: I couldnt empty the shopping basket though, I already mentally made space for them in my kitchen :biggrin:

Thanks again, Nat !