Food Coca-Cola Light the Karl Lagerfeld way!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Karl Lagerfeld Coca-Cola Light Bottle

Coca-Coca Light the Lagerfeld way! This favorite drink of women has called upon the genius of Karl Lagerfeld to dress the Coca-Cola light aluminum bottle. The designer affixes his style and his famous silhouette on the bottle and delivers an exclusive creation with chic lines and also a unique box in limited edition, accompanied with a bottle-opener discreetly hidden in a drawer. The Coca-Cola light box by Karl Lagerfeld is the must-have of the season! On preview from April 24th!

You can buy the Karl Lagerfeld Coca-Cola bottle from Colette for just €3.50. Bargain!

Attachments

bdrmflr

fashion addiction
O.G.
Aug 14, 2009
NYC
Smoothoprter, ITA!

Uncle Karl is unstoppable. I don't drink carbonated beverages, but I think I might NEED KL coke bottles.

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
I'm a bit confused. So if you buy the box for 60 euros you get only ONE bottle of coca cola, a bottle cap opener and the box? Or you can buy the ONE bottle for 3.50 euros without the box and cap opener?

Thats what I think too...its a huge price difference but i'm comtemplating getting the box set because I also collect unique coca-cola bottles from around the world, this would be perfect! Thanks for sharing Nat!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
My pleasure, girls! That's awesome, Nat! Hope you'll receive them soon!

I was too late, they're no longer in stock :Push: But I will get notified when/if they get new stock.

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
I was going to place an order for 4 bottles but shipping to US would have been 26 euros + 11 euros if I wanted them insured.:sweatdrop:

Guess what, I live in Denmark and they charged me 24 EUR for shipping, I think they have some standard charges no matter where in the world they ship :Push: I couldnt empty the shopping basket though, I already mentally made space for them in my kitchen :biggrin:

Thanks again, Nat !