COBigelow mentha lip tint

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my all time favorite stuff - got it at Bath and Body Works about 5 months ago. I did a search on it but no one has mentioned it on here. I am shocked no one seems to have found this stuff. It's minty - tastes great - moisturizing - and has the best hint of color. Any other users?

2. Yes I use the light pink as well as the medium toned one, 1136. Good stuff.

3. i love mentha lip shines! i love the tints and the original and i just got some on sale for $2! the soda fountain ones

4. I have a couple too.

5. I have some, I think they are good as well, taste great with nice color, although they never seem to moisturize that well on me.

6. I have the light pink in 1137, it's beautiful on the lips.

7. I own the Mentha Cinnamint Lipshine and the liptint in Plum. I like them both.

8. I have the Double Chocolate Shake -it's shiny clear and absolutely yummy.

9. I like them, but have noticed you have to be very careful as far as how much you put on, a little too much and you get that awful caked up look in the corners of your mouth. I know that happens with a lot of glosses, but this one seemed particularly susceptible to that caked up look

10. I absolutely LOVE mentha lip gloss. I don't use any of the tinted ones (the colors aren't right for me.) I don't leave the house without one!

11. I'm completely obsessed with them. I'm not a huge lipstick person so I use the one that is bright pink in the tube and it's just enough color for me.

I cleaned out by bag the other day and found 5 of them. Hoard much?

12. the only one i own is #1641 which is magenta mint. This is such a great color - so subtle and soooo pretty.

13. I used to be a big fan but got annoyed that they would turn gritty for no apparent reason.

14. I have a few, and I think they're great!

15. i own a few and really like them! i find them pretty moisturizing too, for my dry lips. did they discontinue the original tints and come up with new ones though? on a recent trip to B&BW i didn't see 1136, 1138 etc and instead saw magenta mint, coral mint, etc...