Cobbler RUINED my louboutins! Is there a CL ER/hospital for ruined shoes?

YAY! Glad everything worked out for you!!

Why in the world would your local cobbler cut the soles so far down?:confused1:

Anyhow, Congrats and thanks for sharing your experience.:flowers:

Why in the world would your local cobbler cut the soles so far down?:confused1:

You know, every single person I have showed these shoes to has asked me the same thing. The most common response is "Who would do that to such a beautiful shoe?" or something along those lines. Obviously a cobbler who was very inexperienced with women's shoes. That still isn't any excuse because it doesn't take a cobbler to figure out that a shoe should only be soled on the bottom. So honestly I don't know, it was stupid for me to even have taken them there in the first place.

Last year a cobbler ruined the finish on my pale pink metallic manolos. He paid for them. Yes, I was "that girl", but I was beyong upset. Not only were they $545 shoes but also the shoes I wore for my wedding.

I'm so glad it worked out for you!

I have 2 pairs of loubous that need zip soles and I don't know what to do with them right now. I'm tempted to send them to Arty's!

OMG chic! my heart broke into a million pieces seeing the half arsed job that the first cobbler did to ur shoes. loubs or not, no shoes should have been stripped to that point at all! i'm so glad to have read thru this thread and seen the amazing job that arty did to save such a precious pair.

wow! I'm so glad you had a happy ending! Artie's did an amazing job!

For that first guy..wtf? It doesn't even look like a done job. Small claims court probably isn't even worth it as you'll spend more time and aggravation than you need to.