Cobalt Vs Marine Blue

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Does anyone have a regular duffel and a Marine Blue Issy?

I am torn between the two...

Although I like the looks of the duffel I worry about wear (some have said their corners are wearing already) and weight.

I love Issy, but would like to venture into another model.... But love the marine blue...

Help a girl out here..

Hi BagFetish,
I have a regular duffle in UV and I just got the marine Issy. I do love my duffle and love the versatility of the straps. I find myself changing from the double straps to long strap frequently, depending on whether I want my bag tucked under my arms or hung below by my waist. I do have 2 of the corners showing signs of color wearing off but in all honesty, I was bummed when I first saw it, but now I just don't go looking at the bottom of my bag, it's just the personality of my duffle.

I do, however, love my new Issy. The marine is beautiful (I think the color is better than the cobalt legacy color, IMO, maybe it's the extra shine of the Madison leather. It has a narrower bottom than the duffle so it fits better when u wear it with the shoulder straps. For some odd reason, I don't ever use the outside pocket on my UV duffle; I just don't like how my keys bulge out making the bag look lumpy. But I use the outside pocket on my Lindsey and Issy with my keys and it's just easier getting in and out of my Madisons.

I guess I'm not much help, sorry. I love both the duffle style and Issy (duffle definitely carries more). If you love the Cobalt color, you can't go wrong with a duffle style bag and you already have many Issys. Or if you like marine blue Issy, would you consider duffle in another color?

Hi BagFetish,
I have a regular duffle in UV and I just got the marine Issy. I do love my duffle and love the versatility of the straps. I find myself changing from the double straps to long strap frequently, depending on whether I want my bag tucked under my arms or hung below by my waist. I do have 2 of the corners showing signs of color wearing off but in all honesty, I was bummed when I first saw it, but now I just don't go looking at the bottom of my bag, it's just the personality of my duffle.

I do, however, love my new Issy. The marine is beautiful (I think the color is better than the cobalt legacy color, IMO, maybe it's the extra shine of the Madison leather. It has a narrower bottom than the duffle so it fits better when u wear it with the shoulder straps. For some odd reason, I don't ever use the outside pocket on my UV duffle; I just don't like how my keys bulge out making the bag look lumpy. But I use the outside pocket on my Lindsey and Issy with my keys and it's just easier getting in and out of my Madisons.

I guess I'm not much help, sorry. I love both the duffle style and Issy (duffle definitely carries more). If you love the Cobalt color, you can't go wrong with a duffle style bag and you already have many Issys. Or if you like marine blue Issy, would you consider duffle in another color?

I think you have made the choice a little easier for me :smile:
I will get the cobalt in another item :biggrin: