Cobalt New Willis Reveal !!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not a patent person, but I had to see it! I like it, maybe love it, I need daylight to make a decision. But since this haven't been revealed before here it is!!

image-1115963045.jpg image-2373184024.jpg
  2. Whoa! That's stunning!!!! Congrats!

3. Very pretty! I love the color!

4. That is very pretty, Congrats.

5. I am not a patent person either, but I am liking the patent willises. Pretty!

6. That is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :smile:

7. It's lovely! Congrats. :smile:

8. This is really pretty! Love the blue... Congrats :smile:

9. I'm really unimpressed with how they decided on the "opposite" color hangtags & silver tassels, but the bag itself (and the crimson version) are so pretty.
    Are you keeping? :biggrin:

10. Cute, congrats!

11. I echo the sentiments about the mis-matched hang tags. I do like the Cobalt, but I have to say Crimson calls to me more, though that blue hang tag will be going.

12. I really love this Willis! It is too similar to my navy Willis and the crimson is beautiful its not the color for me.

13. Very cute!!! Congrats!

14. I don't think so, it's a pretty color, but patent just doesn't do it for me. Better, because I'm going on vacation and can use the $200 back

15. Just to update, I decided to return it, I'm not feeling the patent, too stiff for me.