Cobalt MMS midi~ something to tide me over

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Jackie was kind enough to send this pic of a cobalt MMS midi.....while I'm getting a full size MMS...this is just what I need to tide me over...:drool:

MMS_Midi_blue_with_silver_hardware_.jpg

Ms. Lizardo, as I was browsing the modeling thread, I couldn't help but notice your Dark Grey TMA. You look fabulous! Question: How tall are you? (if you don't mind me asking!)

Hi Crazy4handbags...I posted modeling pics of my Tan TMA in that thread. I wish I had a DK grey TMA...but for the record I'n 5'7"

Yea Elizat...I am really getting excited now. I didn't think they would be that close to beign done!

You know Stars...I really wanted to try the GHW....I know Gemini got the cobalt MMS with gold...it was a hard choice, but I wear a lot of silver/white gold jewelery. I bet your MMS is going to be stunning!! Can't wait to see pics.

Hi Crazy4handbags...I posted modeling pics of my Tan TMA in that thread. I wish I had a DK grey TMA...but for the record I'n 5'7"

Yea Elizat...I am really getting excited now. I didn't think they would be that close to beign done!

You know Stars...I really wanted to try the GHW....I know Gemini got the cobalt MMS with gold...it was a hard choice, but I wear a lot of silver/white gold jewelery. I bet your MMS is going to be stunning!! Can't wait to see pics.

I was thinking Tan and I wrote Dark Grey. Geez, I am a doofus.

Thanks for telling me your height. I'm shorter than you at 5'5" but often wear heels so I'm hoping it looks as good on me as it does on you!