Cobalt Immeasurable reveal

Celts20

O.G.
Dec 24, 2008
Odeb took such great pictures of all her Immeasurables' details here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/my-love-for-tano-is-immeasureable-reveal-483316.html

So I thought I'd add a couple of my new cobalt Immeasurable just so you can see the color. It's more navy than anything and just a beautiful color. Got a great price on eBay and couldn't pass up the deal. And I really wanted this color in a bag. These were taken in the shade outside with flash.

Joan

Attachments

• cobalt1.jpg
    cobalt1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 67
  • cobalt2.jpg
    cobalt2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 168
The cobalt looks so pretty in the outdoor light, Joan! I was not gaga over my cobalt Boogie when I first got it, because I'm usually kind of "meh" about navy. But, it has really grown on me, and I love it now. I've gotten a bunch of compliments on it already.

Also love the contrast of the blue against the pretty background colors!

Thanks! Yes, I did win it off the bay. Put all my stuff in her today and she's slouching nicely already :biggrin:

Joan
(anyone know what that little OP next to my Celts20 is?)

Yay! I'm so glad you won her! I was really hoping one of us did so we could stare at her!

The OP means you are the "Original Poster" of this thread. :yes:

So pretty! What do you think of the drop?
attachment.php

Funny you ask about the drop. I had ordered this bag quite a while ago and sent it back because I wasn't crazy about the drop (it was shorter than I usually like). But I really couldn't pass up the price and loved the color so I figured I would try again. Now that everything is in the bag, it works fine and I'm loving it! Shouldn't have been so hasty last time!

Joan

You and the Immeasurable werre meant to be Joan! You know that whole set it free and if it comes back it's meant to be kind of thing :lol: The bag is gorgeous though! What a great find.