cobalt blue simple pump - did anyone get a pair?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw an earlier thread looking for a specific size. I *adore* this combo - would be better in patent cobalt blue, but love this all anyway.

Did anyone actually get their hands on a pair? Has anyone SEEN a pair in a store?? Only place I saw them was NAP.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/23435

2. No, but I have been admiring those for months!

3. I saw those at Barneys Beverly Hills. They had a 37 and a 37.5 left instore. Very gorgeous IRL

4. Ohhh, I bought these when I saw them on NAP a while back (my size is 38.5)!! :love: :smile: :love: Here is a pic of them (and my tortoise decollete's to the left). :love: I tried on a pair of blue patent CL's with silver trim at NM recently, but they were a bit too disco for me haha, so I'm happy I bought my simple pumps instead. :tup: :nuts:

Attached Files:

5. Both those pairs of Louboutins are so beautiful. I love the tortoise decollete's. I also tried on those blue patent CLs with silver trim and I know what you mean about them being disco.

6. I love your disco comments! I would love to see those shoes IRL!

7. Thank you lovespeonies! :flowers: :heart: Maybe my foot is just odd haha, but I actually find decollete's to be very comfortable... I'm loving the tortoise so much (I have black patent too)! :nuts: :love: Haha, yeah the blue "disco" CL's were fun, but a little too "I'm chillin in the (or da!) club" for me! :P

irishpandabear
    - I tried them on at NM if that helps! :flowers: The other thing about the shoes is that with every pair I saw (at least five, because I'm picky haha!), the silver leather edging the blue patent had areas where the silver was already fading (on unworn shoes no less)! :sad: I'm not sure how those babies would look after one or two wears, but hey, if you're in "da" club, who cares right hehe!? :P

8. nap.com sold out in my size before I could even order them. I wish I did though.

9. They are gorgeous in that color. They really pop.