cobalt blue simple pump - did anyone get a pair?

Ohhh, I bought these when I saw them on NAP a while back (my size is 38.5)!! :love: :smile: :love: Here is a pic of them (and my tortoise decollete's to the left). :love: I tried on a pair of blue patent CL's with silver trim at NM recently, but they were a bit too disco for me haha, so I'm happy I bought my simple pumps instead. :tup: :nuts:

Attachments

• CLs plus Hermes twilly!.jpg
    CLs plus Hermes twilly!.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 89
Ohhh, I bought these when I saw them on NAP a while back (my size is 38.5)!! :love: :smile: :love: Here is a pic of them (and my tortoise decollete's to the left). :love: I tried on a pair of blue patent CL's with silver trim at NM recently, but they were a bit too disco for me haha, so I'm happy I bought my simple pumps instead. :tup: :nuts:

Both those pairs of Louboutins are so beautiful. I love the tortoise decollete's. I also tried on those blue patent CLs with silver trim and I know what you mean about them being disco.

Thank you lovespeonies! :flowers: :heart: Maybe my foot is just odd haha, but I actually find decollete's to be very comfortable... I'm loving the tortoise so much (I have black patent too)! :nuts: :love: Haha, yeah the blue "disco" CL's were fun, but a little too "I'm chillin in the (or da!) club" for me! :P

irishpandabear
- I tried them on at NM if that helps! :flowers: The other thing about the shoes is that with every pair I saw (at least five, because I'm picky haha!), the silver leather edging the blue patent had areas where the silver was already fading (on unworn shoes no less)! :sad: I'm not sure how those babies would look after one or two wears, but hey, if you're in "da" club, who cares right hehe!? :P