coats

1. I hate shopping for coats......luckily I live in los angeles so a coat isn't really necessary here (which is why I don't own one).......but I still want one..........I want a pea coat........and I really like the long ones..........so my question is.......what is a flattering length for me (being 5 ft tall and 100 lbs).........I've always hated wearing coats because I always feel that they are wearing me instead of me wearing them...........so yeah what style would be the most flattering..........I don't want a coat that will make me look shorter

what kind of coats do you guys like to wear?

2. I'd go w/ something fitted, single breasted, and above the knee. A slim fitted trench (belted) is great. You can get a thin, unlined one.
    Alternatively, if you are not short-waisted, a short straight jacket w/ mandarin collar.

3. I'm all set for winter! Just bought this from Marc Jacobs in black.

I'm about your weight and height, and tis is perfect for me, cos its a little flared and sooo cute!

NMT0QL9_an.jpg NMT0QL9_mn.jpg
  4. I like 3/4 length. I'm not all that tall.

5. Londondolly, that coat is gorgeous!!!! I am not too tall either(5'2"), so I don't really go for coats at the knee or below, but coats above the knee are always fine with me, also with below the knee boots(makes you taller looking.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice