Coats of Many Colors....Color Comparisons

Nov 14, 2011
Hello Coach Lovers!

I am starting this thread to help out my Coach Compadres determine the many colors of Coach.

Please feel free to add your own pics to help us all out even more!

I have numerous bags in the same "shade" and wanted to share my comparisons with you all in hopes that you will return the favor! ;)

I often find myself searching for comparison pics and thought maybe we could
put them all into one thread. If this has been done already, please forgive me and move the thread to where it is appropriate.

I have finished 2 colors that I have so far and will add more when they are complete.

I have also included my Michael Kors bags in the same shade because I know there are few MK Lovers here as well!

I will start with the PINK family.

Left to Right from the top:
(L) MK ZINNIA (R) MK ZINNIA
(L) Coach FUSCHIA (C) Coach HOT PINK (R) Coach MAGENTA
*With Flash

pinks1.jpg

*Without Flash
pinks2.jpg

Coach Hangtags
(L) FUSCHIA (C) HOT PINK (R) MAGENTA
*With Flash

pinks3.jpg

*Without Flash
pinks4.jpg

Coach Only
*Without Flash
(L) FUSCHIA (C) HOT PINK (R) MAGENTA

pinks5.jpg

Next up is my TEAL Family!

(L) Coach Hamptons Lindsay TEAL (R) MK AQUA
(L) Coach TEAL CROC (C) Coach JADE Juliette (R) Coach JADE Hailey
*Without Flash

teals1.jpg

*With Flash

teals2.jpg

Coach Hangtags **My Teal Lindsay only has Gold Tag!*
(L) TEAL CROC (C) JADE Juliette (R) JADE Hailey
*Without Flash

teals3.jpg

*With Flash

teals4.jpg

Coach Only
(L) TEAL CROC (C) JADE Juliette (R) JADE Hailey

teals6.jpg

PURPLE Family!

(L) Coach Poppy GRAPE (R) MK PURPLE
(L) Coach ORCHID (C) Coach AUBERGINE (R) Coach PLUM
*Without Flash

purples1.jpg

*With Flash

purples2.jpg

Coach Hangtags
(L) ORCHID (C) AUBERGINE (R) PLUM
*With Flash

purples4.jpg

*Without Flash

purples3.jpg

This is so helpful! I have the zinnia MK and I was wondering how that compared to Coach pinks. And then I was really wondering if I needed a jade Juliette and if it was too close jade Hailey, and you have the perfect picture for me.

This is so helpful! I have the zinnia MK and I was wondering how that compared to Coach pinks. And then I was really wondering if I needed a jade Juliette and if it was too close jade Hailey, and you have the perfect picture for me.

Whateve...The only difference between the Jade Hailey and the Jade Juliette is the shininess of the patent on the Hailey. They are almost identical.

The plum Hailey is totally a different color from the plum patent Sophia.

Yes, I actually have a Plum Patent Wristlet. I should have included that one with these. I may add that later as my Purple Gals are still out on the guest room bed!:P

Great idea! I can see how that would be really time consuming to take all those pics, especially the hangtags.

That purple MK bag is tdf.

Thanks Mandy...that MK Hamilton is IMO the perfect shade of purple!

Also, the MK Zinnia is almost identical to the Coach Hot Pink....very close.

I was afraid of that! I guess I can't really justify having both...or can I? :graucho:

Well, IDK if I will keep my Jade Juliette. I would NEVER part with my Jade Hailey! I am gonna keep the tags on Juliette for a bit to see. I think that the Patent on the Hailey is much prettier but the Juliette holds more....

What's a girl to do???:shrugs: