Coating on my wallet removed

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have already been to the LV store but they did not really help, all they said was they do not repair this kind of damage, it has been only 6 months from the time of purchase. Help how do I remove this?

Attached Files:

2. Yikes, how did that happen?

3. I don’t know, I wasn’t wiping it with anything.. it just became like that randomly. It was always inside my bag but I didn’t see any stain marks that would indicate that something spilled on it. :sad:

4. I would recommend asking for a manager and send it in for quality control. If you’ve spilled nothing on it this should not happen.

Sunshine mama and Hotsauna like this.
  5. Wow. Even constant holding-in-hand with a military grade hand cream wouldn't be enough for this effect. You should definitely take it to your local boutique.

diamondsfrost and Sunshine mama like this.
  6. Looks like something has spilled onto it or it has sat in some sort of liquid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice