Coating/Edging on vachetta leather down sides of Speedy B

she said she just got it last night

I got it last night as an exchange. I made my initial purchase on 7/29 over the phone as the bag was located for me. That was a Saturday and it wasn't shipped until that Monday. It took 8 days to get to me! As soon as I received it and looked at it I contacted my closest LV boutique to see if they had gotten any in. They had not so they created a reservation for one. That arrived 5 days later. This is why I don't have much time left for an exchange. My SA texted me tonight saying they put in for another and will do what they can should it not come in within the 30 day exchange period. She said that they count the days from the initial purchase, not the exchange.

I got it last night as an exchange. I made my initial purchase on 7/29 over the phone as the bag was located for me. That was a Saturday and it wasn't shipped until that Monday. It took 8 days to get to me! As soon as I received it and looked at it I contacted my closest LV boutique to see if they had gotten any in. They had not so they created a reservation for one. That arrived 5 days later. This is why I don't have much time left for an exchange. My SA texted me tonight saying they put in for another and will do what they can should it not come in within the 30 day exchange period. She said that they count the days from the initial purchase, not the exchange.
You will be fine as this is a little different than a normal exchange my dear.

Unfortunately a full refund has to be done in 14 days and 30 days for an exchange or store credit. . .
I was able to exchange a bag that was 2.5 months old that I had definitely carried. I was honest about that in the email. The leather had become so unusually wrinkled that I emailed pictures to my closest store. In about 3 days, I received a call telling me to bring it in for an exchange. It was so easy. I was even allowed to swap the body strap from my original bag due to it being in perfect shape. I think it all depends on your SA and manager. The whole exchange took 5 minutes.

Reactions: berbils

Oh how very nice of them........ :tdown:
If LV is being shady with you about dates, you need to be a little more forceful. The date should not start on 7/29 it should start on the day the bag arrived, then you had to exchange because bag was not up to LV standards or quality and again the date should start again. If they try and tell you different they are sadly mistaken. I will remember if I ever need to exchange anything with LV to have them refund me all money paid and then purchase the exchange item so the date changes. They are not doing you any favors I am disgusted with their treatment of you over this.

I was able to exchange a bag that was 2.5 months old that I had definitely carried. I was honest about that in the email. The leather had become so unusually wrinkled that I emailed pictures to my closest store. In about 3 days, I received a call telling me to bring it in for an exchange. It was so easy. I was even allowed to swap the body strap from my original bag due to it being in perfect shape. I think it all depends on your SA and manager. The whole exchange took 5 minutes.
No I was just referring to the actual return/exchange policy - meaning if you change your mind not because something was wrong. As I stated above this is not a normal exchange. I have had issues with bags that were two years old that I was given a store credit or a new bag. The one thing LV will not do (not even for me) or I have not heard of it - is give a full refund for a bag over the 14 day window. Its always an exchange or store credit. Again I have faith that LV will make it right.