Coated Canvas LEAH in Black Like or dislike...

jojo999

Jul 1, 2007
Am I the only one who likes the Coated canvas Leah in Black , I think this is a very fun bag for spring & summer... I'm going to Mexico in 6 weeks I"m thinking of getting it with my PCE... Also the wristlet is cute as well.Does any one else share my love for it???:yes:

bagsessed

O.G.
Mar 13, 2006
Toronto
I'm going to be going to Mexico in the middle or March. I think the coated Leah is a great bag to take along. No fear of stains/getting dirty and also it can be used hands free. I like it. I'm in the same predicament as you, trying to find a good bag to take along.

jojo999

Jul 1, 2007
Hi Bagsessed
I went to spend my PCE today, I looked at the Leah coated in Black I like it .But I saw the coated in orange & lime green in another style they all came out at the same time at the outlet closest to me which is in Washington State ( I live in Vancouver area ).I have a feeling that this one will go to the outlet soon. Then I won't mine getting it....I don't think this one is to popular I haven't heard of anyone talking about it.

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
I think Leahs will be on its way to the outlet shortly...it hasn't been a very popular bag. Possibly because it seems like that line is directed at a certain age group.