Coach's Facebook is such a tease...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Coach Facebook page is showing the new wallets and wristlets in the grey/green/yellow op art and in the new yellow and green colors, but when you click on the link, they're not yet on the Coach page. What a tease! I saw the scarf with the new op art in the store and it was gorgeous - I'm ready for it to be on the site already!

2. If only they'd remove the fakes being displayed in their "pictures of our friends" album they have on their facebook ;p

3. I totally agree...they obviously have someone who reads and responds to posts, why don't they take those pics down while they're on there?

4. LOL I was thinking the same thing. Strange...

5. They are on the Japan site.
    http://japan.coach.com/online/handbags/-walletscardcases-11051-10551-3000000000000000035-jp?viewType=viewall&t1Id=3000000000000000035&t2Id=3000000000000000035&icid=wallets_t1&langId=-10

scroll down. There are also some bags and scarves in this print.