Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Two vintage Mark Cross bags from poshmark. Super nice, leather lined. The red one came with a crossbody strap also, though it’s not the bag’s original strap.

Not entirely sure how I feel about the red top handle. It’s pretty, but the combination of bright red, top handle, and gold hardware feels a little too flashy for me. Maybe if I get it a canvas crossbody strap that’ll tone it down a bit. Not sure

D9D582CD-6C67-430D-8924-BD8E85B9D346.jpeg

Two vintage Mark Cross bags from poshmark. Super nice, leather lined. The red one came with a crossbody strap also, though it’s not the bag’s original strap.

Not entirely sure how I feel about the red top handle. It’s pretty, but the combination of bright red, top handle, and gold hardware feels a little too flashy for me. Maybe if I get it a canvas crossbody strap that’ll tone it down a bit. Not sure

View attachment 5706388
Congrats! Twins on the red one!

A little bit of story time....
Prada has been my "holy grail goal" brand since I was a teen. I've always loved their bags, but never could afford one.
Then we got married, had 2 small humans, my ill parents to care for, etc. I could manage to get Coach (2nd hand or a retail bag on occasion), but Prada was out of reach for me financially with other priorities.

2022 - our kids are 16/18, they're doing their own things, hubby's career soared, we're doing much better overall.

Hubby took me out in December, I assumed our usual grocery shop run and some errands in Dallas. We arrive at Northpark, where we rarely go, especially during Christmas rush shopping.

The Prada Double Saffino + wallet.
It was my Christmas+ Anniversary gift. 20221220_165018.jpg
Then we went on my birthday trip in January and stopped by the outlets on our way home... I got another Prada bag, a birthday gift, a Saffiano Soft Calf bag .

So that's my story of 2 Pradas in 30 days. received_671278811411972.jpeg

A little bit of story time....
Prada has been my "holy grail goal" brand since I was a teen. I've always loved their bags, but never could afford one.
Then we got married, had 2 small humans, my ill parents to care for, etc. I could manage to get Coach (2nd hand or a retail bag on occasion), but Prada was out of reach for me financially with other priorities.

2022 - our kids are 16/18, they're doing their own things, hubby's career soared, we're doing much better overall.

Hubby took me out in December, I assumed our usual grocery shop run and some errands in Dallas. We arrive at Northpark, where we rarely go, especially during Christmas rush shopping.

The Prada Double Saffino + wallet.
It was my Christmas+ Anniversary gift. View attachment 5718486
Then we went on my birthday trip in January and stopped by the outlets on our way home... I got another Prada bag, a birthday gift, a Saffiano Soft Calf bag .

So that's my story of 2 Pradas in 30 days. View attachment 5718493
Wow! Congratulations on great acquisitions and having a wonderful hubby! I love the color of the first one.

Reactions: houseof999