Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

I didn't know it was available! How does it look on your bag?

still at Dillard’s:giggle: :

I think it looks good with black bags, like as a pop of color. The MOP mod Bowie is already so glamorous and the d-rings for the strap don’t stick out quite enough for a charm. So I prefer to use it with some black bags I have :smile:

B9698FEF-7BC6-4B92-9A67-39C9EAFC6D10.jpeg

but I think it’s one of those charms (like the Coach sequin flowers) that dress up any bag and make it seem fancier:love:

6A6FA26F-AC6D-4720-A1A8-443DD36F8B27.jpeg

I think it looks good with black bags, like as a pop of color. The MOP mod Bowie is already so glamorous and the d-rings for the strap don’t stick out quite enough for a charm. So I prefer to use it with some black bags I have :smile:

View attachment 4938729

but I think it’s one of those charms (like the Coach sequin flowers) that dress up any bag and make it seem fancier:love:

View attachment 4938730
Thanks! I agree it looks striking on the black. It would just get lost on the MOP Brahmin.

View attachment 4938729

View attachment 4938730
Your Brahmin MOP is gorgeous! I don't know how I missed it. I may have to order one. You must get alot of compliments on it.

Your Brahmin MOP is gorgeous! I don't know how I missed it. I may have to order one. You must get alot of compliments on it.

Believe it or not I still haven’t worn either out anywhere! My lifestyle is now so different during covid my style has been way more casual. But I certainly enjoy looking at these in the sunlight :loveeyes: :lol::giggle:

it seems the MOP sold out fast everywhere!