Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I haven't bought another label since I fell in love with Coach a few months ago. Dying to see what others are getting! I actually sold a lot to finance my Coach collection but I have LV, Treesje, Gryson, LP, F+C, Botkier, Goldenbleu, Jenny Yuen, Kale, RM and 1 Tylie Malibu.

The Artist said:
I do love these!! Dooney and Bourke Florentine Satchels.....Ostrich and Dusty Blue!!!
LOVE, LOVE the leather!!!!

:drool: these are gorgeous! I just snagged one in red on sale and I'm debating - the leather and bag is amazing, I've been looking at them for a while now :smile:

Yes, I am sucker for this bag!......this is the kind of leather I adore....like the 65th anniversary LEGACY leather from Coach....heavy, saddle-like!! I have these 2 colors and hoping maybe to snag the orange soon!!! This bag from DB is and will be a classic so if you like it you better get one!!!

Reactions: houseof999
Yes, I am sucker for this bag!......this is the kind of leather I adore....like the 65th anniversary LEGACY leather from Coach....heavy, saddle-like!! I have these 2 colors and hoping maybe to snag the orange soon!!! This bag from DB is and will be a classic so if you like it you better get one!!!

I love ya blue and I love the red, and the saddle and hell ALL the colors

Here is the Fall scarecrow fob leatherprince made for me. I posted this a while back but it got moved to another forum so not sure who saw it.

078fd8a4.jpg

I have been on a hiatus with coach lately and have been indulging in other designers, although, the new fall line has pulled me back into the arms of coach. Anyway, here are some of my goodies - balenciaga giant velo gold Hamilton and silver

Attachments

• image-860334112.jpg
    image-860334112.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 11,485
I don't think so. I'd love to see others as well. It's just that the florentine bag is very "in" lately. ;)

Perfect

I would like to share my non Coach

1) Balenciaga Part Time

2) LV Neverfull MM

3) LV Speedy 30

Love them :hbeat: thanks for letting me share

Attachments

• Bal.jpg
    Bal.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 11,001
  • NF.jpg
    NF.jpg