Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

i did the same! I live in Cleveland and wanted a Fount bag for several years but been spending my money on Coach. I went to their retail store just before the price increase and bought the large version of this bag in the butterscotch color. It is a gorgeous bag! I was in The Rack this winter and a young girl was carrying the bag I purchased and it looked so boho chic on her. I knew that was the one i wanted (although any of them are great!). I didn't buy the tassel yet but will on my next trip. They are also at our monthly flea market which has grown to a very nice Sat jaunt so I'll stop by there and buy that and the moisturizer. A bag to last a lifetime! I think I need one of the clutches to go in my large tote!

Another Clevelander here :smile: I just bought the Fount Coventry Bucket bag - it’s a great every day bag. I also have the Petite Bellfield Tote but in Hazelnut. These bags have the best leather and just get better with age and I love that they’re made in the USA/CLE. I’ve been obsessed since first seeing them at the Cleveland Flea several years ago. The owners are so nice, too.

I've wanted a FOUNT bag for some time, but decided to pull the trigger before the recent price increase. These are Petite Bellfield Totes in cocoa and wolf with the zipper option. Very nice full grain Italian leather, solid brass hardware, and made in Cleveland. The inside looks as good as the outside. View attachment 4063828View attachment 4063836

I have the Petite Bellfield Tote in Hazelnut. [emoji813]️ Love your color choices.

Another Clevelander here :smile: I just bought the Fount Coventry Bucket bag - it’s a great every day bag. I also have the Petite Bellfield Tote but in Hazelnut. These bags have the best leather and just get better with age and I love that they’re made in the USA/CLE. I’ve been obsessed since first seeing them at the Cleveland Flea several years ago. The owners are so nice, too.
Yes, I've seen Jackie at various craft shows around town. Nice to see their success! I want more of their bags.

Reactions: BAGWANNABE
I'm just outside Cleveland, never heard of this brand before! Just got on their website and might have to order a bucket bag!

I'm just outside Cleveland, never heard of this brand before! Just got on their website and might have to order a bucket bag!

Fount was on a Lebron James produced tv show on CNBC called Cleveland Hustles. They have a great story and now they have two storefronts - one in Lakewood and one in Columbus. I have the old version of the bucket bag and really love it.

I'm definitely going to have to go check them out! I lived in Lakewood for several years, I miss it so much!!
Check out their store in Gordon Square or come to the Cleveland Flea. The Flea is on a Sat once a month. It has grown so much and is a great way to spend a few hours on a Sat especially with nice weather! They have a Facebook page for details. Fount always has a booth.