Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow love everything how are you liking the Eva and Odeon? Not sure if I want the odeon or a Bloomsbury

2. I have this also. Love the smell of the leather.

3. #48 Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
    Thanks so much. I like the Eva, though I've only worn her once, went to a concert last month. The Odeon I really like as well. Even though its the PM, it holds quite a bit. Don't own the Bloomsbury, but I like really like the Damier Ebene print. Good luck with whatever you decide to get.

4. Thank you:cool:

5. My one and only Fendi:

Attached Files:

6. Here are mine:

Michael Kors Gold Python Gia

ForumRunner_20120710_205559.png

Michael Michael Kors Fulton

ForumRunner_20120710_205924.png

Michael Michael Kors Bedford

ForumRunner_20120710_210249.png

7. One more:

ForumRunner_20120710_211238.png

8. Hope this is better

ForumRunner_20120710_213617.png

9. Gorgeous x's 10!!!

10. Thank you!!!

11. Hi crazyforcoach09.....You asked the difference between the DB florentine satchel and the DB Dilllen satchel.....I think it is the leather that is different. The Florentine is more of a vachetta leather, the Dillen is more of a pebbled leather. The Florentine bag sells for $398, the Dillen for $378. Hope this helps...but is a leather difference. The bags seem to be styled identical.

12. I bought this bag also. I've never seen softer leather that the one on this bag. I also bought the matching clutch.

13. This is the one I love, fell for it when I saw it at Nordstroms. Problem is I don't have a stitch of green clothing, LOL. I just love that green.

14. Mk Hamilton in marigold
    [​IMG]

15. I agree the leather is very soft.