Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Reactions: Doggie Bag
Thank you so much houseof999! That is an amazing bag charm. I appreciate your help :smile:

Reactions: houseof999
I just found my red bag, completely by accident. It has everything I like; classic design, a variety of carry options (hand, shoulder, crossbody), absolutely minimal branding and a lack of embellishment. I have a couple of tea rose bags I really like, but I'm much more drawn to clean lines and the story being about the leather. The price is very reasonable for a made in Europe bag, too.

Polene - Sac Numero Un. (Sorry, can't be bothered to switch keyboard style to get the French characters).

View attachment 3980972
I saw your reveal in the handbags forum, this is just beautiful. Polene is making me notice them with this one and their Numero Trois Petite in black.

Reactions: Pagan
I just received this bag from Leo & Violette today. It's absolutely stunning. The leather is divine; thick, soft, chewy. It's very well made. It has both a handle long enough to go over a shoulder if you want it to, and an adjustable shoulder strap. The interior is a smooth (and silky) camel leather, and it's one of the few bucket bags that closes tightly. No stiffness, just thick, supple leather. There's a leather pouch inside as well that's also lined in camel leather. I also like that it has feet to protect the bottom. https://www.leoetviolette.com/products/le-violette-graine

It easily equals the quality of any other leather bag I have, including Coach 1941. I would buy from them again without hesitation and cannot recommend them enough. Clearly I haven't carried the bag so can't speak to long term wear, but it's a gorgeous bag. I can see myself carrying this for years.

I have no time for pictures today, but I'll post a couple when I have time.LV-GB_situation.jpg . If you like any of their designs, do yourself a favour and give them a chance. My alternative was a LV Neonoe in Epi. I've tried both on, and there's no contest. Aside from being a fraction of the cost, this is my first choice. I made the right decision.

I really like my Polene bag, although I'm not overly enamoured of the leather. This bag is head over heels love. I've moved into it already. :love:

Last edited:
I just received this bag from Leo & Violette today. It's absolutely stunning. The leather is divine; thick, soft, chewy. It's very well made. It has both a handle long enough to go over a shoulder if you want it to, and an adjustable shoulder strap. The interior is a smooth (and silky) camel leather, and it's one of the few bucket bags that closes tightly. No stiffness, just thick, supple leather. There's a leather pouch inside as well that's also lined in camel leather. I also like that it has feet to protect the bottom. https://www.leoetviolette.com/products/le-violette-graine

It easily equals the quality of any other leather bag I have, including Coach 1941. I would buy from them again without hesitation and cannot recommend them enough. Clearly I haven't carried the bag so can't speak to long term wear, but it's a gorgeous bag. I can see myself carrying this for years.

I have no time for pictures today, but I'll post a couple when I have time.View attachment 4003450 . If you like any of their designs, do yourself a favour and give them a chance. My alternative was a LV Neonoe in Epi. I've tried both on, and there's no contest. Aside from being a fraction of the cost, this is my first choice. I made the right decision.

I really like my Polene bag, although I'm not overly enamoured of the leather. This bag is head over heels love. I've moved into it already. :love:
Thanks you for the recommendation on the Le Violette bags. I really like the bucket bag. I wish they had more colors, but I might try blue.

I have no time for pictures today, but I'll post a couple when I have time.View attachment 4003450 . If you like any of their designs, do yourself a favour and give them a chance. My alternative was a LV Neonoe in Epi. I've tried both on, and there's no contest. Aside from being a fraction of the cost, this is my first choice. I made the right decision.

What size did you order? Le petit Violette or Le Violette? I just realized that Le petit Violette has more colors.