Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

Thanks! I like that it is a hobo and fits comfortably on my shoulder. Almost everything else they make are satchels. You can kind of make them a shoulder bag by doubling the strap but it doesn't work well. The only shoulder bag I remember, I can't remember the name of it, is huge!

I have the "huge" Day bag -- and it is rather deep (or my arms are too short, lol)! I have seen a black Club bag listed on EB a couple of times and am always tempted a little. But I must resist to avoid a visit from Stick.

I have the "huge" Day bag -- and it is rather deep (or my arms are too short, lol)! I have seen a black Club bag listed on EB a couple of times and am always tempted a little. But I must resist to avoid a visit from Stick.

That's it! If I could find a club in a pretty turquoise or seafoam, I'd be in heaven.
Okay, I'm unfamiliar with a Club bag.....either one of you have
a photo?

I'm freaking out. I just bought a Celine Mini Belt! [emoji3]

This is going to be an excruciating wait (I bought secondhand and it's coming from the US).

36721218605_ee24ba63d8_c.jpg
This is a HG bag for me. Congrats on a beautiful bag!
I don't think I ever posted this here. My Balenciaga Club bag. It retailed for $1145 and I got it at a Goodwill for $39.99. My best thrift score ever! This is a rare style they only made for a short time but it is the perfect style for me. It still had the price tag and cards inside.
Incredible! Now that's what I call a deal! Congrats!

Reactions: whateve
It's the bag I posted a picture of. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...-purchases-here.761521/page-379#post-31618755 It's a Balenciaga style they only made for a short time in 2009, I guess. Apparently it didn't have many fans. It only has one handle/strap, with a longer drop than satchels.
I really like how it has two outside pockets (one in front, one in back)! The other Bbag that is a shorter/smaller shoulder bag is the hobo bag. That was also made for a few years (mid 2000s I think) only too.

I really like how it has two outside pockets (one in front, one in back)! The other Bbag that is a shorter/smaller shoulder bag is the hobo bag. That was also made for a few years (mid 2000s I think) only too.
Yes, those pockets spoil me! It sounds like I'd like the hobo bag too! I wonder why they don't make anything similar now but I guess it is good for my wallet.

Reactions: Iamminda
Reactions: whateve
Ok. I'm branching out to another brand but I'm not too sure about this one. The Tory Burch Georgia shoulder bag. Anyone have experience with Tory Burch bags? View attachment 3804190
I love Tory Burch bags and slg's. Soft pebbled leather, very durable. I've had a number of her bags over the years and still have a couple of bags and a couple of wallets.

I love Tory Burch bags and slg's. Soft pebbled leather, very durable. I've had a number of her bags over the years and still have a couple of bags and a couple of wallets.
Thanks for the info. The Von Maur here just got her line. They had a little launch and private shopping event this past Saturday, and I wasn't sure if I just got caught up in the fun. I never paid much attention to her line since I couldn't purchase it locally.

Never owned one. I like the looks of this one you got. I know there are people who swear by her shoes.
Thanks. I needed a bag like this. You can remove the strap and use it as a clutch. I tried on her Minnie ballet flats and they were very comfortable. I'm just not sure I like the the double T medallion on them. They also had a pair of heels that were cute but they didn't have my size. I'll probably go back to check out the shoes again.

Reactions: Hobbsy