Coachies in MI - Roll Call!

GLC may be changing but from the times I have gone, there has been very few FP deletes where as Birch Run has always had some FP deletes. I've always gotten great finds there.

GLC might be a bigger store, but from what I could see, they just have more MFF to choose from. Probably becuase they are minutes away from Somerset

Ladies in the southern Michigan area!!!!!......don't forget about the outlet in Windsor Canada. It is a "hop skip and a jump" from Detroit....just a couple miles over the bridge. And you can take advantage of the Canadian dollar exchange rate!!! Just have to watch the amount you bring back to avoid duty tax. I believe it is $400 (maybe $800 can't remember) per person in the car. So take lots of friends :P

I'm in Grand Blanc and Windsor is closer to me than West Branch, and not much farther than Howell.

Last edited:
Ladies in the southern Michigan area!!!!!......don't forget about the outlet in Windsor Canada. It is a "hop skip and a jump" from Detroit....just a couple miles over the bridge. And you can take advantage of the Canadian dollar exchange rate!!! Just have to watch the amount you bring back to avoid duty tax. I believe it is $400 (maybe $800 can't remember) per person in the car. So take lots of friends :P

I'm in Grand Blanc and Windsor is closer to me than West Branch, and not much farther than Howell.

I am pretty sure its 250 per person if your there less than 24 hours

I have always had way better luck at Birchrun that Great Lakes - the SA are better at BR too

Hello to All my Michigan Coachies !
I am actually going to Somer Set tomorrow to use my PCE to buy a couple of little treats :nuts::yahoo::woohoo:

I have always had way better luck at Birchrun that Great Lakes - the SA are better at BR too

Hello to All my Michigan Coachies !
I am actually going to Somer Set tomorrow to use my PCE to buy a couple of little treats :nuts::yahoo::woohoo:
Tell me how Somerset Coach is I haven't been there since the fall! I drive right past it to go to GLC, plus I love the SA's out at Fairlane.

I am pretty sure its 250 per person if your there less than 24 hours

Is that what it is? Thanks for the correction. I thought it was more ...I must be thinking about the limit for an over night stay. Isn't that around $400? I'll have to Google it again. Sorry for the misinformation.

Last edited:
Tell me how Somerset Coach is I haven't been there since the fall! I drive right past it to go to GLC, plus I love the SA's out at Fairlane.

Its really nice- probably my favorite store to visit
the SA are all really nice and helpful , I have a SA I normally go see and she always helps me find what I want - they one worked with me over an hour to get two little accessories for the holidays and she didn't try to talk me into anything I didn't want
I sometimes go to Partridge Creek but a lot of the SA i like are all gone and that mall is an outdoor life style center and they let dogs in the store and that just annoys me when I am being barked at while I'm trying to shop