Coachella Music Fest 4/25, 4/26, 4/27

Nina_LV

Sep 4, 2006
Is anyone planning on attending the Coachella Music Fest?
It starts this friday and goes till sunday!
I will go all 3 days!! Most excited to see Jack Johnson, Mark Ronson, and Justice!!!:tup::tup:

I wish!!! Gosh I love jack johnson soooo much. I some him before at the joint in the Hard Rock Las vegas, I was in the front row I was so close to him I could see his nose hairs. I love love love him.
Have fun!!

I want to go to this SOOOOO bad. But i have lots of good shows coming up I'm going to see. MIA (2nd time this year and super surprised she made a 2nd stop here) Yo Majesty (the tix are 7$!!! can't beat that) and Tokyo Police Club. I'm such a busy bee lately.

I want to go to this SOOOOO bad. But i have lots of good shows coming up I'm going to see. MIA (2nd time this year and super surprised she made a 2nd stop here) Yo Majesty (the tix are 7$!!! can't beat that) and Tokyo Police Club. I'm such a busy bee lately.

I would LOVE to see MIA. Does she put on a good show?

I am actually going to Lollapalooza in Chicago. I can't wait to see Radiohead, Broken Social Scene and Kanye!

I would LOVE to see MIA. Does she put on a good show?

I am actually going to Lollapalooza in Chicago. I can't wait to see Radiohead, Broken Social Scene and Kanye!

UM YES!!!!!!!! She is so into it. Its was at First Avenue (right in DT and made famous in the movie purple rain) so it was nice and intimate. The crowd was Ape $**t crazy. It was so much fun though. She pulled me and about 20 other people on stage in the finale (i got pushed up to the front) and she crowd surfed a ton. I just hope the show at myth is as good.