Coach x Pac-Man 2019

I wonder if this is new outlet exclusive line just came out. Has anyone seen the collection?View attachment 4436864

This is a new collection that was released last week. It was a bit confusing for me because I found out there was also a Coach x Pac Man outlet collection back in 2016, that I didn’t know about until I recently started looking up some of the items in this new 2019 collection. There are some Atari themed pieces in this collection as well.

I haven’t had the chance to see the collection in person yet, but I’ve had friends send me pictures of things they’ve picked up and they’re all so cute.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monique1004
Thanks for making this thread! I was having trouble finding any info on this collection. I did come across it in stores at the outlet and it's very cute. These are the items that I ended up purchasing. I'm interested to see what other people have purchased. I'm really impressed with the quality of the leather of my bag. I personally gravitated more towards the pieces in the men's collection, but bought some cute accessories from the women's collection.

Attachments

• 20190519_032001.jpg
    20190519_032001.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 299
  • 20190518_093933.jpg
    20190518_093933.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 301
This is a new collection that was released last week. It was a bit confusing for me because I found out there was also a Coach x Pac Man outlet collection back in 2016, that I didn’t know about until I recently started looking up some of the items in this new 2019 collection. There are some Atari themed pieces in this collection as well.

I haven’t had the chance to see the collection in person yet, but I’ve had friends send me pictures of things they’ve picked up and they’re all so cute.

I'd love to see the pics since all the coach outlets are far from me.

Reactions: britmck
I’ve seen it in person and think it’s adorable but would never use anything. The white crossbody caught my eye but it’s white so I passed.

If I carried cash and coins, I probably would’ve picked up the coin purses!

I ordered these earrings for myself - they're a bit larger than i'd normally wear, but I like making quiet nods at my geeky interests and these don't scream video game nostalgia like the actual "Game Over" earrings. I'm also keeping my eye on the fruit printed tote, but I need to move out some unused bags before I acquire more.

Attachments

• f73027_gld_a0.jpg
    f73027_gld_a0.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 184