Coach X Jean-Michel Basquiat

My apologies for delay, but just now seeing your question. I have not had a chance to use it since pandemic. I would not use it daily bc it does have weight to it, plus it is Ivory. Black one might be more appropriate.

@SEWDimples, I hope you can help. A new poster at the Authenticate thread is asking about the authenticity of a "Basquiat" item. I'm hoping you can supply one or two creed and serial photos from your collection from bags that were bought directly from Coach either in person or online? I haven't been able to find any genuine creed photos I can trust, and the new member's photos include something that worries me. Can you look at the photo of the paperwork included with the bag being questioned and see if something doesn't seem right?

If you can find time to take clear pix of at least one creed, please post it in the Authenticate thread, maybe as a Reply to my post below. Any advice you can give about real vs fake Basquiat items would also be welcome:

We had an apparently fake J-MB item last December too, check out the link in my Reply above.

Thanks very much!

Last edited:
@SEWDimples, I hope you can help. A new poster at the Authenticate thread is asking about the authenticity of a "Basquiat" item. I'm hoping you can supply one or two creed and serial photos from your collection from bags that were bought directly from Coach either in person or online? I haven't been able to find any genuine creed photos I can trust, and the new member's photos include something that worries me. Can you look at the photo of the paperwork included with the bag being questioned and see if something doesn't seem right?

If you can find time to take clear pix of at least one creed, please post it in the Authenticate thread, maybe as a Reply to my post below. Any advice you can give about real vs fake Basquiat items would also be welcome:

We had an apparently fake J-MB item last December too, check out the link in my Reply above.

Thanks very much!
Hi Hyacinth. I wish I could help, I'm not able to check the creed and take pics.

Last edited: