Coach x Elvis™ Capsule Collection - SoHo Spring 2017

MonsieurMode

Apr 27, 2016
Hey Coachies,

Looks like Coach SoHo is at it again with another one of their New York City exclusive collections! Coach x Elvis™ has taken over their SoHo boutique for NYFW.
Insta1.png
Source: Instagram
I saw this pop up on Instagram on Friday, and I've been patiently waiting for pictures of their limited edition products. I'm sure they have more to offer than what is pictured, or if the store is allowed to do a phone order for this merchandise.
Insta2.png
Source: Instagram
tumblr_inline_ol8l8sDapG1sz1rse_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_ol8l8rFq1u1sz1rse_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_ol8l8oGKiJ1sz1rse_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_ol8l8mhMBz1sz1rse_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_ol8l8nA9Wv1sz1rse_500.jpg
Source: dustinthecity.tumblr.com

I'm in heaven -this is awesome -I have been to Graceland many times (I'm in the UK) and always wished they did some decent memorabilia not the tat the place is full of - now just need some to be released over here and to have a big lottery win lol

Last edited:
I'm so glad you're joining us here "elvisfan4life". I remember you from the Mulberry forum. I'm the one who shared a photo of my Mom taken with a very young and handsome Elvis while in the Army in Paris. I must have one of these bag charms!!
Hello my dear friend so glad to find you here I still have those pics of your beautiful mum. I need something from this line but fear it won't make it to uk coach online - and yes after 30 years exclusively mulberry I am a coachie newbie and a complete convert the Mickey Mouse line attracted me and the quality of the bags have kept me here.

Reactions: alansgail