Coach X Elle Spring event invite @Coach house.

Greenone

O.G.
Feb 13, 2009
IMG_0313.jpg
I just got an invite to the Coach and Elle magazine spring event at Coach House next week. Anybody else going?
Has anybody else ever been to one of these? It says you can customize one of your bags does that mean bring your own or do you have to buy one? Any info would be helpful.
Thanks.

View attachment 3681936
I just got an invite to the Coach and Elle magazine spring event at Coach House next week. Anybody else going?
Has anybody else ever been to one of these? It says you can customize one of your bags does that mean bring your own or do you have to buy one? Any info would be helpful.
Thanks.
Yes! I got an invite like two days ago. I'm going but I had the same exact question! Did anyone get back to you?

I got the invite but didn't go. For those that did go, how was it? Was it a bring your own or did they only embellish ones you purchase at the event?
I went, and of course, you had to buy a bag. (I was bummed about that) Then a sales person would work with you, using an app to customize it with rivets, numbers, tea roses or motor badges. It was a cute idea, if you wanted to buy a bag but I have almost every 1941 bag and wristlet, so there wasn't anything I could buy that I wanted.

If they would've charged for the service, I might have gotten my 1941 clutch done, but they wouldn't. It was free with purchase only.

I went, with the intent to just look. Ha, ha....never happens[emoji4] I was kind of bored with saddle bags and dinkies (you could only embellish those or the 1941 wristlet/clutch). Then she came out with the attached previously sold out bag (I'd never seen this colorblock one). So, fun experience, and a good keepsake - and - I just found out we're going to be first time grandparents! Should it be a girl, it will someday be hers. (I have 4 sons, I need a girl in my life[emoji177]).IMG_1494450088.134583.jpg

I went, with the intent to just look. Ha, ha....never happens[emoji4] I was kind of bored with saddle bags and dinkies (you could only embellish those or the 1941 wristlet/clutch). Then she came out with the attached previously sold out bag (I'd never seen this colorblock one). So, fun experience, and a good keepsake - and - I just found out we're going to be first time grandparents! Should it be a girl, it will someday be hers. (I have 4 sons, I need a girl in my life[emoji177]).View attachment 3694777

Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL bag! Congratulations to you and your family! :heart: Hope that you and your granddaughter will use the bag in the best of health and happiness :smile:

I went, with the intent to just look. Ha, ha....never happens[emoji4] I was kind of bored with saddle bags and dinkies (you could only embellish those or the 1941 wristlet/clutch). Then she came out with the attached previously sold out bag (I'd never seen this colorblock one). So, fun experience, and a good keepsake - and - I just found out we're going to be first time grandparents! Should it be a girl, it will someday be hers. (I have 4 sons, I need a girl in my life[emoji177]).View attachment 3694777

How fabulous! Congrats!

What a gorgeous bag, and congratulations!!

I just got back from my Coach store's Tea Rose Event. I didn't purchase a bag as I just bought my black/purple tearose clutch earlier this year. But I enjoyed seeing my SA and meeting some new people, a glass of sparkling wine and some great appetizers! The store looked great, very full with lots of products. It was a really lovely evening.
IMG_3187.JPG
IMG_3188.JPG

IMG_3189.JPG
And in case you hadn't seen it, here's my beautiful tearose clutch. I love it. One of my favourite new pieces from Coach.
IMG_2905.JPG

I just got back from my Coach store's Tea Rose Event. I didn't purchase a bag as I just bought my black/purple tearose clutch earlier this year. But I enjoyed seeing my SA and meeting some new people, a glass of sparkling wine and some great appetizers! The store looked great, very full with lots of products. It was a really lovely evening.
View attachment 3696272
View attachment 3696273

View attachment 3696274
And in case you hadn't seen it, here's my beautiful tearose clutch. I love it. One of my favourite new pieces from Coach.
View attachment 3696276
Your dinky and clutch are very pretty. I love that you took a picture of those cupcakes! How cute?! !

Your dinky and clutch are very pretty. I love that you took a picture of those cupcakes! How cute?! !

Hi Hobbsy, the Dinky isn't mine as much as I wish it were. I love the creamy white flowers. But I'm not sure if I could keep it clean! But that's definitely my wine glass! :graucho:

The cupcakes were delicious. I love the sugar tearose in top. Such a pretty detail and I'm sure quite edible.

I do love my black and purple clutch. My son's high school graduation is coming up so I'll be carrying it to the banquet.