Coach X Disney?? Is it true?

Never have i needed anything so more than that kisslock bag with the ears.

Glad to see I'm not the only one obsessed with Disney lol

That is so cute! love KL..

Just like my Peanuts one.. awesome design.

Yay! i had hoped for a mini skinny.. NEED that. :lol: TFS!

When do these come out? Do we know?

Early summer. I can keep you all updated! I know a great SA that has helped with back orders for the Snoopy collection in the past. I know that these will be very limited.

Early summer. I can keep you all updated! I know a great SA that has helped with back orders for the Snoopy collection in the past. I know that these will be very limited.

You are awesome!!! I have strayed from coach in the past few years but hubby got me a snoopy wallet and it's my favorite!!! I am also loving the rogue. I love anything disney way more than snoopy and am hoping to get my hands on one of each [emoji23][emoji23]lol. I definitely would love to have any info you can share!

You are awesome!!! I have strayed from coach in the past few years but hubby got me a snoopy wallet and it's my favorite!!! I am also loving the rogue. I love anything disney way more than snoopy and am hoping to get my hands on one of each [emoji23][emoji23]lol. I definitely would love to have any info you can share!

Yes of course! The Rogue is gorgeous in person! Mineral is my favorite color by far. It also has a working lock too. You could always get hangtags to put on the Rogue from the Disney collection too! :graucho:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,439