Coach x Disney Collaboration for 2018

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I was at the Coach Outlet in Aurora, IL yesterday and they still had some 2017 Disney items, but not many. There were a few small FP delete Mickey bags in the 50% off section, and somel leather Disney jackets, but most of the Disney items they had left were MFF products in clearance for 40% plus 50% off. See the pictures below.

One of the managers told me that the Coach and Disney Collaboration was so successful that they are planning a new release next year. I am just speculating here, but maybe they will feature some of the other popular Disney characters and not just Mickey? The Peanuts collaborations featured several of the characters, not just Charlie Brown or Snoopy.

FYI, they had some new FP deletes at the outlet so I took quite a few pictures, they start at the link below:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/outlet-spy-pics.960394/page-15#post-31530132

50% Off:
Aurora072017_50%_005.jpg

Jackets: Aurora072017_jackets_002.jpg

Clearance, 40% plus 50% Off:
Aurora072017_clearance_005.jpg

Aurora072017_clearance_004.jpg

Last edited:
TBH, I am tired of the Disney colabs .. LOL! I just went to my outlet and there was so much left over in clearance, even my manager friend said they can't give them away. Whatever they do next, I hope it is fresh and moves better here :smile:.
I agree I love what I have but enough is enough over here they have reduced and reduced and still have excess stock left

Reactions: katev and ildera5
Well that certainly explains this instagram photo...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWoHEtRgInd/?taken-by=stuartvevers&hl=en

Maybe it's Minnie's turn :hrmm:

I'm kind of over the Disney themes...I mean at some point you become too childish and enter the gift shop category of items, right? Don't get me wrong I have items from Disney colab and Snoopy and others, and I don't think they're bad but why are they going so overboard with it? Just do more collaborations in limited quantities and then focus on classic pieces / designer stuff. Hmm...I will try to keep an open mind until more details come out

Reactions: Heda97 and katev
Well that certainly explains this instagram photo...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWoHEtRgInd/?taken-by=stuartvevers&hl=en

Maybe it's Minnie's turn :hrmm:

I'm kind of over the Disney themes...I mean at some point you become too childish and enter the gift shop category of items, right? Don't get me wrong I have items from Disney colab and Snoopy and others, and I don't think they're bad but why are they going so overboard with it? Just do more collaborations in limited quantities and then focus on classic pieces / designer stuff. Hmm...I will try to keep an open mind until more details come out

Actually he was probably at Disney World because that's where the manager meetings/retreat is at. It's the meeting where they all learn of the upcoming promotions/items etc...

I would love to have just one hour in that great store of yours!! It HAS to be the BEST Coach Outlet store in this country!! Thx for all the pics, as always!

Thanks, I agree that it is a good outlet and that I have been lucky. I have 2 outlets in my area and Aurora, IL is consistently the better store in terms of FP deletes, but some of the outlets in New York, like Woodbury Commons, seem to get some great stuff and I have been envious of them several times.

Last edited:
Reactions: K.E.W.