Coach- Would like your opinion....

?

Which one?

1. #1 Coach Soho

2. #2 Coach Hamptons

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay so I am completly torn about which bag I like better. It is for work. It will carry mainly my laptop and cords. There will be random files also but not much paperwork. I was completely leaning twords one, then the boyfriend brought up the other so now I am completely torn. Can you please vote for one of these bags?

#1 Coach Soho
    [​IMG]

#2 Coach Hamptons
    [​IMG]

2. I vote for #2. A co-worker of mine has this bag, and it's very pretty :love:

3. Number 1 is good because you can put your cellphone and/or keys into the pockets for easy access (my friend has this bag for work and she's a teacher). You can also unbutton the top sides to make the bag bigger as well (for folders and notebooks if you have more than a few to carry). I can't tell for sure if you can do this with the second pic due to the leather thingy wrapping around.

Hope this helps!

4. #2!

5. Go #2 ! I think it'll be better for holding work related items, such as documents.

6. it looks like #2 is a little bit bigger so it depends if you'd rather have a little more room or the front pockets

7. #2!

8. i like # 2 better

9. #2!!!! It looks nicer!

10. I like the way #2 looks better.

11. I like #2 better and it's slightly roomier for the same price.

12. I actually prefer the Soho, but I think the Hamptons is more business-like. Very streamlined and professional-looking.

13. I vote for no. 2 (The Hamptons). It's more classic and a little more dressier than the no.1.

14. #2 for sure...

15. I like #1 because you can dress it up or dress it down. #2 looks more cas to me :suspiciou...
    Did you try them on to see what looks better and what fits better? Like there are a lot of bags that I like but since I'm not a "petite girl" some things just look plain funny :weird:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice