Coach @ Woodbury

momofgirls

O.G.
Jan 8, 2008
I just left there and it crowed the line is outside, they are let 10 in at a time. They have a lot of the pleated ergo tote, camel lily, madsion clutch, thompson top handle, ali and the thompson woven hobo. it was so crowed that I didn't even get a chance to really browse.

sissabelle

Oct 11, 2007
Jersey
I got back a little while ago... it was crazy as usual lol. I posted this in the outlet thread, but I'll add it here too :smile:

--------------

I just got back from Woodbury a little while ago. I think I left the store at 10 AM & there was already a line.

They had TONS of legacy bags:

Lily ~ medium camel & denim
Gigi ~ teal, camel, khaki/black
Leigh ~ walnut, camel, khaki/black, khaki/platinum... I think they had the brown suede as well.
Shoulder Bag ~ walnut, khaki/black, khaki/platinum
Large Flap ~ camel, walnut, khaki/black, khaki/platinum
Luci ~ walnut & black

I saw Thompson top handles, flaps & hobos in toffee, ink, and ivory. They also had like a metallic Thompson slim tote & the woven bag... Juliette I think it's called.

The tonal stuff was 50% off, they only had the pink & chocolate. Heritage stripe 40% off... mostly small totes or demis in geranium, green & brown. There was no pink left at all. Signature stripe totes & shoulder bags... I want to say they were 30% off, maybe 40%. Lots of wallets & wristlets of all types. They had some recent bleecker deletes... small flaps in blue & plum patent, and different styles in denim and khaki/brown. Pleated ergo totes in black, natural & white. I believe they were all the large size. Pleated denim ergo hobo in large. Pleated white leather hobo. Khaki/bronze pleated hobos... medium I think. All the pleated stuff was just factory price + 20% off. There was 1 large denim sig Zoe that must have been a return. I didn't see any Carlys... just the tonal ones. Cherry charms for $9.99 & brown leather dog keyfob, not sure of the price. Also saw a couple mice, monkey, some scottie dog stuff... nice variety. They had alot of different bags. It's worth a trip if you want to brave the madness that is Woodbury LOL

Apr 27, 2008
Bleecker Street
There were some pink heritage strip bags. The medium size tote and a smaller East/West bag. They weren't placed with the others, but were on on the wall with Madeline, on the very bottom shelf. I believe they were 40% also.

But, in my opinion, I wasn't very impressed.

sissabelle

Oct 11, 2007
Jersey
There were some pink heritage strip bags. The medium size tote and a smaller East/West bag. They weren't placed with the others, but were on on the wall with Madeline, on the very bottom shelf. I believe they were 40% also.
Forgot about those lol... they were the medium heritage stripe tattersall tote for $259.99 + 30% off. Didn't check the price on the demi.