Coach Willow shoulder bag or Willow 24?

I have two of the willow 24 tote bags. I prefer the tote as I like the ability to grab & go. I personally felt the regular bucket was too big for my needs & the small bucket too small.
That said, I think the bucket bag is more customizable with straps or chains, etc that you may have.
Here is a pic of my tote 24. I can fit a soft slim full size wallet in the front with the turnlock closure, my cell phone, a cosmetic case, tissues & keys in the back section & then I save the center zip for coupons/receipts.
20221116_082026.jpg

I have two of the willow 24 tote bags. I prefer the tote as I like the ability to grab & go. I personally felt the regular bucket was too big for my needs & the small bucket too small.
That said, I think the bucket bag is more customizable with straps or chains, etc that you may have.
Here is a pic of my tote 24. I can fit a soft slim full size wallet in the front with the turnlock closure, my cell phone, a cosmetic case, tissues & keys in the back section & then I save the center zip for coupons/receipts.
View attachment 5657528
Gorgeous bag! Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: Teagaggle
View attachment 5657528
Will this bag fit a coach small wristlet?

I have the Willow shoulder bag and it’s one I reach for often, it’s a great medium sized bag. I will tell you when I got it at the store, I tried out three others before deciding on this one because the snap section in the back seemed to be wonky in terms of how it lined up and wouldn’t snap easily or they visually looked crooked if that makes sense. Now I’ve had mine for over a year and a half, so I don’t know if that’s something that they corrected with current ones or not.
30BCAC4E-DB8E-4587-8D05-9B366CA978A6.jpeg

Reactions: Catbaglover
I have the Willow shoulder bag and it’s one I reach for often, it’s a great medium sized bag. I will tell you when I got it at the store, I tried out three others before deciding on this one because the snap section in the back seemed to be wonky in terms of how it lined up and wouldn’t snap easily or they visually looked crooked if that makes sense. Now I’ve had mine for over a year and a half, so I don’t know if that’s something that they corrected with current ones or not.
View attachment 5657896
Thanks so much for the reply! I have liked this bag since it came out, hopefully I dont get one with that issue! I’m thinking I should just order it. My boyfriend even said go for it, it’s cool, lol! I love the 24, but it’s hard for me to carry top handle and I feel I would only use the crossbody, and with the shoulder bag, I can use as shoulder and crossbody! I hope coach has a better Black Friday sale on friday!

Last edited:
Another plus for me on the shoulder bag vs 24 tote, I don’t like the handles sticking up. I prefer styles where they are hinged and fall down or move out of the way when I’m reaching for things in the bag. Everyone is different though!

Reactions: roxi88
That’s the exact bag I sold in that gorgeous cherry color! The bag was too structured for me and the leather too stiff. Plus I was always forgetting which section my things were in.
guess I’m more of a satchel girl after all.
Enjoy your bag!

Reactions: roxi88
Such a lovely bag! Just curious.. how are you enjoying it since you’ve had a chance to wear it a bit? Pros and cons? I hope that you are still loving it!

I have the shoulder version and it truly is a beautiful bag that holds a lot. However, when I wear it on my shoulder and put my arm on it, one side goes flat while the other side remains rounded. It doesn't mold to the body and sticks out a bit more than I prefer. The outlet version of this bag is quite a bit more flat in the front so it sits under the arm more comfortably but it's not nearly as pretty as the Willow.

I love both styles so when I saw the watercolor I had to make a choice. I chose the bucket mostly for size. I liked the deeper spaces and was using it for vacation so wanted more capacity. Because the tote is so cute I’m sure one is in my future :smile: