Coach Website Updated!!!!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Woohooo! I kept checking all night and finally this morning I noticed that the site is updated with all of the new items! :yahoo:

I am so in love with the khaki print! I am in trouble this month!

2. Thanks for the info,i'll go check it out lol ^-^

3. AWESOME NEW STUFF!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE the style of the satchel, but...EEEEWWW...WHY did they put a PARCHMENT STRIPE with the WHITE PATENT TRIM!?!? Can you say CLASH! YUCK! :yucky:They should've done one color or the other...would look so much better with matching trim & stripe!! IMO!

4. TOTALLY agree purse-o-nality, I was pretty excited about the possibility of either a white or off-white satchel and when I saw it I thought yuck too!

5. great, thanks for the heads up! i will go and check it out asap!!

6. I am trying SOOOOOOOOO HARD not to run right out and buy some of the new stuff. I am going to the Outlet in Key West next week and I am TRYING to be good and hold off on making any purchases until I get a chance to see what the Outlet has. PLEASE talk me into being good and waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz, if I DO go buy some new stuff I will DEFINITELY be using it on my trip! I NEED SELF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:

7. Oh no, I've been wanting the hamptons scarf print oblong scarf... gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme :nuts:

8. Skinny straps were enough for me to say "no". I want/need something a little more substantial.

9. I thought there were supposed to be new Chelsea bags this time?

10. i wonder why they dont have the patchwork carly online !

11. I thought they would have more new stuff listed. I wanted to see the carly, is this one going to be a dept store only thing?

12. Most likely it is a dept. store exclusive.

13. The denim stripe tote - what size is the tote? Is it the small like the punch came in, or is it the medium size? TIA

14. YIPEEEEEEEEEE..... I don't like anything enough to get it. That makes me happy!!!!

15. Kind of disappointed myself. Probably a good thing.:yes: