Coach Watercolor Hobo Price?

Brooke11

polisher
Apr 13, 2008
Last spring (May 2007), my fiance ordered me the large Coach Watercolor Hobo. I never used it because I felt like it was just too big, and now I am thinking about exchanging it for the new Madeline. The only problem is I don't know how much it cost (and my fiance has NO clue what he spent.. we need to work on that!). The gift reciept does not list the price and the section of the tag with the price was removed before it was shipped. I was just wondering what the MSRP is on this purse, because I have not been able to find it anywhere online. The creed is M0673-10022. I just want to see if I will be able to afford the Madeline, or if its way out of my price limit and I have to start looking at other purses. Thanks so much for any help!!!

There is a listing on eBay stating retail was $398, but no f**king way. I think $268, $258, or $218. When you take it in and they scan the gift receipt they can tell you or can call CS and they can tell you.

Thank you so much Bag&ShoeLover, CoachFreak, and CitCat! I saw the same listing you did on Ebay, CoachFreak, and I was like "There is no way this hobo cost that much"... so I asked the seller if that was a typo, and she said that someone else had given it to her and told her it cost that much. well I'm happy to know my fiance didn't spent $400 on a hobo, but now I still need $200 more for my Madeline! darn! lol

Thank you all for the help--I REALLY appreciate it!