Coach Watches??

cbscmills

Coach obsessed!!
Oct 18, 2007
Rowlett, TX
How is the quality of Coach Watches? Has anyone had any problems with them or do they sell real quality?

My daughter is graduating from high school this June and I am thinking that might be a great gift for her since she is as addicted to Coach as I am. I really like the Lexington and think that it could be a classic that she would enjoy.

Thank you!!:biggrin:

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Absolutely great watches, and they are made by Movado. I have two and they are all I wear. If you have a Coach or Movado outlet nearby, you can get great deals.

Dec 4, 2006
Arizona
They really are great. It's really weird because Coach is known for their leather goods, but I actually think that both their watches and their sunglasses surpass other major designers. Oddly enough, I'm not so impressed with the quality of their shoes....But, back to topic, it is true that their watches are made by Movado. I bought a watch from them last year and it has been great quality!

tesw

O.G.
Aug 4, 2009
Florida
I have 11 coach watches and I always get compliments on them(actually I have more than that(I haven't counted them in a while))....

I have been wearing them for the past 3+ years and they are really dependable.

Last edited:

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
i love coach watches. i have two. a signature big face and a link silver one as well. they come with a movado warranty that is excellent, although they can be a bit pricey. i bought booth of mine at the outlet. one at coach and one at movado. they are about half the price there and you can use coupons at the coach outlet....just in case

Champloo80

Apr 7, 2009
MI
I have 3 watches bought a leather strap and Sig strap watch from the Coach outlet and a gold plated watch from Nordstrom. I love them all and get compliments on them all the time. I found Coach watches are better quality than some High End designers plus COACH stands behind their products unlike those other companies (horrible C.S story).

LadyLibra

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I bought a gorgeous, Coach black patent leather watch with silver hardware, face and dial from the outlet in 2005 for a steal (approximately $80). I saw the same exact watch at Lord & Taylor for full price a few weeks later. It's made very well but I can't tell how it wears over time because I've only worn it once - in 2007.

berri716

Oct 20, 2009
NJ
www.twitter.com
My boyfriend got me the studio round etched bangle watch for Christmas 2008, safe to say I've worn it every single day since then and have never had any problems with it. Still in perfect condition like the day I opened it! Definitely recommend :tup: