Coach watches?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are the Movodo line of watches for Coach any good, does anyone own one?

I am looking at a Etched Mercer with diamond markers on ebay. I really like it, but would like to hear about other people's experiences with the line.

Also, a fake watch is pretty unlikely, right?

2. The watches are great, I have the etched studio bracelet, with the diamond markers and mother of pearl face. It's a great watch, I wear it all the time and have not scratched it yet!!!

However, I do not know how easy/hard it would be to make a fake. They do come with a certificate of authenticity that you have to register in order for them to give you the warranty, so ask the seller for that.

3. Ok, I will do that, thanks! The one I want has a white mother of pearl face, but I have seen pink ones. I can't seem to actually find one, though.

Candac3, what color is yours?

4. I actually have a problem with them fitting me...I have large wrists...anyone got suggestions for a Coach watch that will fit my large wrist?

5. I have two of them and I absolutely LOVE them! Both of them came from eBay and were purchased at the Movado Company Store and I have no complaints and have had no problems so far. I highly recommend Coach watches, especially if you can get a good deal. :yes:

6. I saw the pink ones @ Macy's but I have the white one.

[​IMG]

And as for the watch being too big, what type do you mean, the leather banded ones or metal?? When I bought mine, the SA had to take 3 links out.

7. Here is the watch that I have and I love it. I have a big wrist also and when I tried on the ladies I would have to wear it on the last hole and I like my watch to dangle a little so I got it in the mens.

I got this pic from ebay

[​IMG]

8. I love mine and I scored a deal at the outlets. It looks brand new and I wear it ALL the time. Great watch! I'm sure I'll be buying more.

9. I received the Madison Bracelet watch for Christmas last year, and I have worn it literally every day since! I actually even sleep in my watch and it is still perfect. I put my Movado watch away when I got this one and havent switched back yet.

10. I have one and plan on getting another one for Christmas if I can swing it! Just try and get the warranty card for it if at all possible. They come with a 2 year warranty but you can send them back for repairs through your Coach store.

11. Mine has a wider bracelet to it and is all silver, I think it's called a Mercer but the one posted is really cute! I'm definitely going to bid on it! Right now the highest bid is pretty low, but there's 3 days left I think. I feel like I'm already addicted to eBay. Crap.

12. The Coach watches are very pretty. I keep dropping hints to DH that I need a new watch. Wonder if he'll pick up on it?!

13. i just want one but no way will i be getting one anytime soon...

14. I love them. I have 9 and all but one was purchased at a retail store. I bought one on eBay, it was real and for 25% of the cost. I have 7 leather watches and two charm watches. I always get compliments on the charm watch seen here. It is two years old. I bought it at a PCE and then didn't use it for a year. SILLY me!

Attached Files:

15. I bought one at Nordstrom Rack fora very good price ($100 as opposed to the $300 it would have cost at the store). They have several different styles. Also TJ Maxx sometimes has them.