Coach watches-thoughts?

I have one and LOVE it. I am absolutely dying for one I saw yesterday. I texted my hubby a pic and told him I had to have it. They seem to be great quality and they are so pretty.

I just bought my first two about 2 weeks ago. As a previous poster said they are made by Movado which is a great company. So far I haven't had any complaints or issues. They are both very sturdy and solid feeling. I'm hoping to get to an outlet again soon to see if I can get one of my watches in a different color, but if not I have a FP watch in mind to get...

I just bought my first two about 2 weeks ago. As a previous poster said they are made by Movado which is a great company. So far I haven't had any complaints or issues. They are both very sturdy and solid feeling. I'm hoping to get to an outlet again soon to see if I can get one of my watches in a different color, but if not I have a FP watch in mind to get...
I am loving some of the news ones, I did not know they were made by Movado, that is interesting.

I am loving some of the news ones, I did not know they were made by Movado, that is interesting.

Yeah, most watches are like sunglasses - companies contract the manufacture amd receive license payments. Pretty much any sunglass you buy is made by Luxottica, for example.

It works out cause the watchmakers know their business and quality is good. Meanwhile the style is specific to the brand.

I bought my Coach watch at the Movado watch store at one of the outlets in Las Vegas, don't remember which one. That would of been 2007 and I just had to replace the original battery! I have never had a watch battery last 7 plus years.

I have two. One has been trouble-free. The other one stopped working after two months. I replaced the battery and it worked for a few days and stopped again. It's currently away for repairs, but I've encountered a snag with that.

It's too bad because I love that watch.

I have two and love both. One is at least 8/9 years old and I've replaced the battery just once. I have a new bracelet style from the FOS a while back but need to have a few links removed before wearing it.