Coach watch

TeenO

Jul 31, 2011
Anyone own one of the Coach watches? I usually buy Michael Kors but I now have my eye on the Coach black and gold boyfriend watch. Has anybody had a chance to see this watch in person?

I own 5 of the coach boyfriend watches (yeah I know, a bit excessive!) but I really love them. As mentioned, Movado makes the watches for Coach and you can often get a good deal on a Coach watch at a Movado Company (outlet) store. Plus they will ship it to you for $15, even out of state! Here are pics of my Coach watch collection!

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/so...-buy-more-collection-779511.html#post23067662

W.O.W.!! You got some awesome deals!!

I'll bet that the movado outlets are having some great sales for Valentine's Day! Here is a list for many of the Movado Company stores:
http://www.mallseeker.com/movadocompanystore.aspx

Below are the Movado sku numbers for the stainless steel andee coach watches. It's helpful to have the sku numbers when you you call them. But they are nice on the phone and will be happy to do a charge send and will only charge you $15 for the shipping. When I think about the gas and tolls and time it would take me to drive up to the nearest Movado Outlet Store - $15 seems like a bargain. And sometimes they have free shipping days, too!

Good luck!

Movado SKU numbers for Andee Watches:
Black/Stainless Steel: 14501378
White/Stainless Steel: 14501379
Pink/Stainless Steel: 14501380
Navy/Stainless Steel: 14501381

I'll bet that the movado outlets are having some great sales for Valentine's Day! Here is a list for many of the Movado Company stores:
http://www.mallseeker.com/movadocompanystore.aspx

Below are the Movado sku numbers for the stainless steel andee coach watches. It's helpful to have the sku numbers when you you call them. But they are nice on the phone and will be happy to do a charge send and will only charge you $15 for the shipping. When I think about the gas and tolls and time it would take me to drive up to the nearest Movado Outlet Store - $15 seems like a bargain. And sometimes they have free shipping days, too!

Good luck!

Movado SKU numbers for Andee Watches:
Black/Stainless Steel: 14501378
White/Stainless Steel: 14501379
Pink/Stainless Steel: 14501380
Navy/Stainless Steel: 14501381

Thanks! There are only 4-5 in CA and all of them are more than $15 of gas away - LOL!! Are the Andees the only kind they have? I really want the square one.

Thanks! There are only 4-5 in CA and all of them are more than $15 of gas away - LOL!! Are the Andees the only kind they have? I really want the square one.

No, they carry other styles, I am fond of the Andre boyfriend watches that's all. They are like the coach outlets, their inventory varies. Call them and ask what they have. Or if you have a specific watch in mind, try to find the movado sku on eBay and then call the store and ask. If they don't have it they can search the computer and tell you if another store has it.

I am bumping this thread because I wanted to know if anyone has experienced any fading with their Coach watches. I got mine for Christmas a year and 3 months ago, and I just noticed today that it is oxidizing and some spots are faded. I called the customer service # and now I have to contact Movado to see what they can do about it. Has anybody had this problem and if so, is it too late for them to repair/replace it? Thanks.

I have two Coach watches...and older tank style with a white face and bright teal hash marks...and a newer boyfriend watch...in platinum. It's a big one and heavier than what I'm used to but so far it's a keeper. It's still on the website.

I was looking for a watch with wrap-around leather band and came across this Coach watch online. I thought it was very fashionable and classy at the same time. I couldn't resist it and bought one today :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1365663689.850919.jpg

I am bumping this thread because I wanted to know if anyone has experienced any fading with their Coach watches. I got mine for Christmas a year and 3 months ago, and I just noticed today that it is oxidizing and some spots are faded. I called the customer service # and now I have to contact Movado to see what they can do about it. Has anybody had this problem and if so, is it too late for them to repair/replace it? Thanks.

I bought my first one last May so none of mine are a year old yet, but so far no problems. Let us know what happens!