Coach Wallets

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Do you think it is worth spending $200 & up for a Coach wallet? I love the wallets but I could be putting that money towards a purse that everyone sees. I did buy the Brooke zip around wallet but now having doubts about keeping it.

Do you think it is worth spending $200 & up for a Coach wallet? I love the wallets but I could be putting that money towards a purse that everyone sees. I did buy the Brooke zip around wallet but now having doubts about keeping it.

I never spend that much on a wallet - heck you can get a bag or two at the outlet if you play your cards right

I got the $258 wallet from the outlet for $55. now that is more my price.

Honestly, you can track down a decent wallet at the outlet or online for much less. The only way I would spend full price is if the wallet was limited edition or I just could NOT live without it.

I bought a wallet on clearance at the outlet but sold it. It wasn't a zip around and stuff kept falling out. shhh (I bought one of those hard shell clasp wallets that you see everywhere, not C and love it) :shame:I think its ridiculous that the price of a wallet if more than a bag! What ARE they thinking!

I have never spent that much for wallet but as i always say if you love it get it. If you do not love but like it wait till it is at the Outlet.

I bought a wallet on clearance at the outlet but sold it. It wasn't a zip around and stuff kept falling out. shhh (I bought one of those hard shell clasp wallets that you see everywhere, not C and love it) :shame:I think its ridiculous that the price of a wallet if more than a bag! What ARE they thinking!

For $200 I can get two Zoes!!!!

I do spend that much on a wallet but I love my wallets to match my bag. I guess I am a little crazy but I love matching. I don't live close to an outlet so I try to shop on ebay for a lower price but sometimes I do go into Macy's or the boutique and just get it there my wallets last a long time though. However I will try to buy a wallet that will go with more than one purse.

I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy a wallet at FP.
I bought my wallet at the outlet for around $35, it was originally around $200. I bought it over a year ago and I still haven't used it...lol. I always just use my wristlet & mini skinny for a wallet.

I have a Bleecker wallet I paid $200 for. Its the only wallet I have or intend to buy and it will last me forever. Some gals collect wallets in different colors to go with their bags etc. However I could never justify have multiple wallets all costing $150-$200.

It's tempting to match/coordinate wallets to bags. i recently fell in love with the vera bradley clutch wallet. to me they're very feminine with the double kisslock & hold everything, nothing falls out, lightweight etc. the other thing i love is b/c they're affordable, i can match the beautiful patterns w/ all my different coach bags.