Coach wallet help!

mnchickz

O.G.
Mar 23, 2010
Hey everyone! I m thinking of getting a new coach wallet , small or medium sized. I'm not sure which one to get! What do u guys suggest? I was thinking the Madison wallet but there's heaps of colors.. It's so hard to choose, they all look great!!

Hey everyone! I m thinking of getting a new coach wallet , small or medium sized. I'm not sure which one to get! What do u guys suggest? I was thinking the Madison wallet but there's heaps of colors.. It's so hard to choose, they all look great!!

Me too! I've been thinking about small pleated wallet, or small madison....wondering if they're too small though?

I saw the Madison embossed pink wallet today at target...the woman had the matching bag...it was BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously. Consider that one. It's different and fun yet very refined and classic!

i tend to like checkbook wallets. but practically speaking, i need something really thin when i go to work...so i'd probably opt for something with a couple of card slots and the see thru id slot - like the madison 43255. didn't end up buying it bc i started to notice mini skinnies and wanted to see if those fit my style. :P

The small jewel wallet looks cute too....another real small wallet...again, maybe too small? But then, bigger than a mini skinny, and not heavy.
I had that and tried it out before I took the tags off....not much fits and the card slots need to be stretched I was told~~scary. It was cute though, just MUCH too small.

My outlet just got a big load of FP delete Peyton wallets today! See the information at the link below. The metallic wallets were gorgeous! I was surprised by how much I liked the pear-colored leather ones. They had slim envelope and french purse type (medium) peyton wallets but no checkbook wallets. The Peyton wallets were 30% off MSRP plus your coupon discount.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sh...n-aurora-illinois-465196-67.html#post14791218

Last edited:
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! The Madison embossed exotic in medium is gorgeous!!! Or I might go with the plain leather Madison in fuchsia or matb kristin embossed. Do the medium wallets have coin compartment?? The small ones might b too small for me.

The thing that I dislike about the medium wallets is that the bill compartment is so wide (because the wallet itself is 5+ inches). I find that hard to handle. I'm currently carrying my favorite, an older framed wallet. It's about 4" almost square. I had a red one just like it that I wore out; this one is black. I keep watching ebay for another one, any color!

I went to the coach store today ( the only one in Australia, wish there were more!!!) and saw the Madison embossed clutch wallet in bone and it's so pretty I love it!!!!! But it cost AUD 400!!!! do u guys reckon it's too much for a wallet? I m thinking of getting it ad the other medium and small wallets were too small for me. I wished I lived in the states :sad: