Coach Waist/Fanny pack? Like Gucci's

vintgeguccisima

Always looking!
Oct 14, 2006
I saw this was discussed a while ago, but has anyone been able to track these down? I'm constantly looking on ebay, but it's seems virtually impossible and they looked so adorable. My sister has one that is a big bigger than the Gucci fanny pack, but same general design. Anyone know where I can find them?

if it's the one i'm thinking and at outlet i'd catch them while it's there, it'll go fast!

this one has two pockets in the front, turn lock closure, and a zipper closure on the top of the fanny pack right?

and three colors, khaki with white trim, khaki with gold trim, and black on black.

they're really cute!

g'luck with your search!

^ are you talking about the duffle?

this was was small (wristlet-ish size, but a little deeper). i think it was $79 with 20% off.

ah. that's not the one that looks like gucci's

it's the one where you can remove the belt, and it becomes just a pack?

has a zipper compartment in the front and a main one.

we just transferred it out of our store last week.

retails regularly for 138$ i believe

hi kallison!

Did it look like this?

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/colord2/40259_BKHCA_d2.jpg
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

no, the one i saw was smaller and i don't think it had pockets. there's difference in a hip bag and a waist pack, too...but they're the same general thing, you know?

ah. that's not the one that looks like gucci's

it's the one where you can remove the belt, and it becomes just a pack?

has a zipper compartment in the front and a main one.

we just transferred it out of our store last week.

retails regularly for 138$ i believe
yeah, i know it's not the one that looks like gucci- just mentioned it because it's sort of the same thing...and i actually like the one i saw better (less bulky, to me).