Coach vacation goodies so far!

Jul 25, 2007
Hi everyone from rainy, windy Orlando! Of course the one week we come here we're on a tropical storm watch, but we're still having a blast! We had a rainy day today so we headed to the Premium Outlets. I got some goodies, but I actually did MUCH better at the North Carolina outlets on the drive here. My wonderful husband stopped in the middle of our 10 hour drive just to let me go into the Coach outlet in NC on Saturday and I scored big time. Im so glad we stopped there because the Orlando Premium Coach had nothing I was really interested in except for a watercolor ponytail scarf for 7.00 and an elephant and large luggage tag keychain for 16.00. At the NC outlet, however, I found one mineral Chelsea satchel (I think its mineral anyway, its that blue-ish green color w/the dark handles - just stunning!) for $202 w/20% off so like $167ish. Then as I walked another lap, I found one Thompson top handle in the clearance section:yahoo:. I forget the exact discount but it came to around $260! Its that gorgeous camel color and I dont have anything in that color. I was trying to decide between the two and my husband said "just get them both, we have to get back on the road!" I also got a snail keyfob for 9.99 (cause my son said "oh Mommy look - Gary!"). I almost got a camel wallet, but it was still over 80.00 and they were pretty scratched, so I passed. My daughter got a Tattersall tophandle pouch, a lavendar and white wristlet and a $ charm, so she made out too. Whew. Then today my husband wanted to look in the Movado outlet, and I wound up with a gorgeous Coach Lexington bracelet watch for $178, $478 originally - it was too good a deal to pass up. I am sooo done vacation shopping (well, I'm still looking for a cute Disney hoodie!). I will post pics of everything next week. Thanks for reading my novel!

Hi everyone from rainy, windy Orlando! Of course the one week we come here we're on a tropical storm watch, but we're still having a blast! We had a rainy day today so we headed to the Premium Outlets. I got some goodies, but I actually did MUCH better at the North Carolina outlets on the drive here. My wonderful husband stopped in the middle of our 10 hour drive just to let me go into the Coach outlet in NC on Saturday and I scored big time. Im so glad we stopped there because the Orlando Premium Coach had nothing I was really interested in except for a watercolor ponytail scarf for 7.00 and an elephant and large luggage tag keychain for 16.00. At the NC outlet, however, I found one mineral Chelsea satchel (I think its mineral anyway, its that blue-ish green color w/the dark handles - just stunning!) for $202 w/20% off so like $167ish. Then as I walked another lap, I found one Thompson top handle in the clearance section:yahoo:. I forget the exact discount but it came to around $260! Its that gorgeous camel color and I dont have anything in that color. I was trying to decide between the two and my husband said "just get them both, we have to get back on the road!" I also got a snail keyfob for 9.99 (cause my son said "oh Mommy look - Gary!"). I almost got a camel wallet, but it was still over 80.00 and they were pretty scratched, so I passed. My daughter got a Tattersall tophandle pouch, a lavendar and white wristlet and a $ charm, so she made out too. Whew. Then today my husband wanted to look in the Movado outlet, and I wound up with a gorgeous Coach Lexington bracelet watch for $178, $478 originally - it was too good a deal to pass up. I am sooo done vacation shopping (well, I'm still looking for a cute Disney hoodie!). I will post pics of everything next week. Thanks for reading my novel!

Welcome to Orlando! I was at the Premium outlet on Saturday and they had a lot then...it has been so busy with all the tourists that there hasnt been much left....if you get bored check out the Prime outlet which is closer in near the Millenia Mall. Sometimes they have goodies there too!
Have fun!!!

wow you made out!! i thought someone from tpf was going to orlando this week, and when i hear about the hurricane all i kept picturing was a woman flying away with an armload of coach lol

Wow!!! Awesome finds :tup: I'm glad you stopped at the NC outlet because I have been to both the Orlando Outlets and it's hit or miss there. There are so many tourists...the stuff sells fast!

I live in South Florida so I hear you about the weather...I'm sorry it wasn't great for your visit. We are so used to it down here but I always think of those who come to visit for the sunny weather and great theme parks :sad:

What fun!! I laughed when I read about "Gary." My son calls my orange pedi pumice stone "Patrick." At swim lessons the teacher said "We're going to do bobs. Do you know what a bob is?" Reply, "Yes, Bob the Builder." That was funny, I actually thought he would say "Spongebob Squarepants."

Wow sounds like you scored an awesome haul! I can't wait to see the pics! I love the part when your son mentioned Gary, hehe i use to watch Spongebob a long time ago.

Last edited:
I'm glad you get to go to the outlets and you're having a good time. Did you say the elephant key fob is at the outlets now? The leather one? Also, what type of luggage tag did you buy?

WOW! Sounds like you really made out!!! I went to the Premium Outlets in Orlando too while I was there and had so much fun! It sounds like you got a lot of great stuff!!! Can't wait to see pics when you get back!!! And sounds like your DD is a future Coachie!! Congrats on all of the great new stuff, and have fun on the rest of your vaca!

I'm glad you get to go to the outlets and you're having a good time. Did you say the elephant key fob is at the outlets now? The leather one? Also, what type of luggage tag did you buy?

Yes its the gray elephant for $16.00, and the luggage tag is the large one that they had out a while ago with the heart and peace sign ones. They had mostly odd colors (like yellow, and dark dark blue), but I found one medium pretty blue color one so had to get it. I missed out on the heart (although I have a peace sign one) and I've always regretted not getting more of these. They also had a frog keyfob for $24, but I passed in favor of those other ones.

Wonderful finds! I bought my first Coach purse at the Orlando outlet in June. :smile:

Gary made me laugh too. We are HUGE Spongebob fans around here. I'm sure it is just a matter of time before I have a Gary keyfob too. ;)